DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart controller transfer to macbook pro

Ya im on with DJI now and they didnt really plan for this
will post work around when i find it. Unless someone else has the skills

They have no clue but will email me tomorrow.. first they have heard of the issue

You'd think it would just be a plug n play setup where it recognizes the device as a storage drive and the memory stick (if inserted). It's 2019 people.... come on! :D - It would be better if they just updated the DJI Assistant App to allow photo/video viewing and transfer options. That would make too much sense....

I'm not answering for OP, just me - pictures, and videos - if its saved internally on the device itself - I will try out the link you sent and see how it works - thanks for the information

Pictures and videos you want to get straight from the aircraft's card and/or internal storage. The controller only holds low resolution previews.

I get an error message saying files are not compatible. Any help?

Use the Android File Transfer application that was posted above by Kilrah. When you start up your Smart Controller and it shows the USE USB to screen, select the "Transfer Files" option (middle one). When you select it, the controllers folder scheme will pop up and allow you direct access to all the folders to pull any screen shots, videos, etc, that are saved in the controller.

I just tested it out and it worked perfectly

Use the Android File Transfer application that was posted above by Kilrah. When you start up your Smart Controller and it shows the USE USB to screen, select the "Transfer Files" option (middle one). When you select it, the controllers folder scheme will pop up and allow you direct access to all the folders to pull any screen shots, videos, etc, that are saved in the controller.

I just tested it out and it worked perfectly

Stupid question....do you load it on the MacBook... not on smart controller? Will it work on the iPad?

Stupid question....do you load it on the MacBook... not on smart controller? Will it work on the iPad?
Not a stupid question. Load it on Mac (desktop or laptop). Works great. There may be a an app or some way to work it with an iPad but I’m not aware of it. You’ll have to dig around and / or experiment

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volpe