DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart controller update

maven4336

Reactions
Received the email today or actually looked at my order number my smart controller was supposed to arrive tomorrow Friday now it’s saying that there’s a delay , something about measurements not being on the shipping and so now it’s pending did anyone else try to track their smart controller and are they getting the same response about a pending delay???

Reactions: Former Member
0fd6e3b0462d3ec347574cb5b2c10733.jpg
05b3207de0c236fee86575bc304e1db5.jpg

Reactions: Jonesie911
This is what I had to look at today when I tracked my order when I received my Mavic two pro when it first came out bad ax pulled something different and it was back-and-forth and then it just showed up so I’m hoping that it will show up tomorrow but please anyone that gets this oh receives the same email on their tracking and I do want to mention they did not email me I just looked at my tracking orderAnd this is what I got when you order originally it says shipping one to three business days every time FedEx screws me around unbelievable we pay this money and get this horrible delivery system

I had the same issue. Scheduled delivery for today by 10:30 am but stuck in Memphis for two days because of a customs clearance issue. This morning it shows import cleared and the new scheduled delivery is on Monday by 10:30am.

I'm expering the same BS! I was supposed to receive my controller yesterday. When I checked tracking I saw the same dam thing!

Received the email today or actually looked at my order number my smart controller was supposed to arrive tomorrow Friday now it’s saying that there’s a delay , something about measurements not being on the shipping and so now it’s pending did anyone else try to track their smart controller and are they getting the same response about a pending delay???
Same issue, I contacted FedEx and received a response in less than one hour asking for my tracking number and a customs agent contacted me and this morning I recieved a release notice from FedEx. DJI support was no help, however FedEx will work with you!

In the earlier days at FedEx, the company used an acronym...PSP for People, Service, Profit. Take good care of your people, they'll give you great service, and profit will follow. As time went by, that acronym seemed to be less and less of a priority but the company still does a great job with shipping and taking care of customers.

Reactions: Jonesie911

Same issue, I contacted FedEx and received a response in less than one hour asking for my tracking number and a customs agent contacted me and this morning I recieved a release notice from FedEx. DJI support was no help, however FedEx will work with you! And finally today this arrived!20190131_132655.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1