DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

So now I’m grounded!

Grapecrusher

Reactions
Site
www.insoftlight.com
Well, France is now in confinement for at least a month! At least I have this wonderful forum to read and the videos to give me hope and inspiration. Mind you......hopefully I can post a little video when I receive my RS2.....Yipeee....should arrive tomorrow.
joking aside, I hope that you and your loved ones are all keeping safe. I don’t think I need to say more.

Dawn

Well, France is now in confinement for at least a month! At least I have this wonderful forum to read and the videos to give me hope and inspiration. Mind you......hopefully I can post a little video when I receive my RS2.....Yipeee....should arrive tomorrow.
joking aside, I hope that you and your loved ones are all keeping safe. I don’t think I need to say more.

Dawn

Hello France [emoji632]. Unfortunately it seems that lock downs are not a thing of the past you guys stay safe and best wishes from America. [emoji631].

Dawn
At least you can still get fresh Crossiants! Stay Safe!!!

We're still "social distancing" here, but it won't surprise me if we go to lockdown. At the worst here, nobody minded if I drove way out into the middle of nowhere and fly my drone.

Can you at least go outside and just have fun.
Yes, for 1 hour per day and no more than 1 km from my home and with a written and signed derogation otherwise I get a 135 € fine. Oh and I can have fun but I must wear a mask and it is only to walk or take a little exercise. I shall hide my camera inside my jacket lol!

• Wow
Reactions: Tentoes
be strong! Thumbswayup
Europe had "good timing" with this **** virus. 1st wave started by the end of winter you all had nice summer and now time to take care with this 2nd wave.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grapecrusher
Hello France [emoji632]. Unfortunately it seems that lock downs are not a thing of the past you guys stay safe and best wishes from America. [emoji631].

I think it is you guys that need well wishes.... good luck next week. Whatever the outcome, you will still have an uphill struggle getting everyone to 'behave responsibly' with regard to the virus. You have been hit very hard with mortality, but it doesn't seem to have worried the majority. Keep safe and well.

I think it is you guys that need well wishes.... good luck next week. Whatever the outcome, you will still have an uphill struggle getting everyone to 'behave responsibly' with regard to the virus. You have been hit very hard with mortality, but it doesn't seem to have worried the majority. Keep safe and well.

Hmmmmm not sure how to take your reply. Well whatever..... Have a good day [emoji41]

Looks like we UK will be joining you. I got both my drones due to lock down in March. I am not looking forward to this one at all.

• Sad

Dawn
Stay safe and well.

• Love
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member