DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

So now that the Smart Controller is compatible with the Mini 2........

98 SNAKE EATER

Reactions
will it be available as a bundle anytime soon?

I sold my MP1 a while back with plans of getting an MP2/Zoom, but put it on hold until the MP3 release, which of course got delayed, so I picked up a Mini and fell in love with it.

Sold the Mini when the Mini 2 was released so I could upgrade, but put that on hold cause I'd be grounded for the Winter anyways.

Now that I wanna buy, DJI announces SC compatibility, which would pretty much check all the boxes as to what I'm looking for out of a drone.

Thing is, it's hard to justify buying a controller that costs more than the drone itself, but I'd probably go for it if it was available as a bundle/combo

No , I dont think you will see it as a Combo . I do wonder with the Chip Shortage and the additional benefits if they will raise the Price soon..

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mini 2 in the Rain and Land on Water.

Reactions: merak75
The Mini 2 is definitely a keeper if you want a mall highly portable camera drone and now that it is compatible with my DJI Smart Controller there are two less items (the Mini Controller and a dedicated phone) to carry. I will admit I still usually carry the Mini 2 and the Mavic 2 Pro.
Not sure I will purchase the Mavic 3, as at this time those two meet my requirement for fun flying and photography.

Reactions: merak75
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan