DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"Soccer" practice with Mavic

HiKen51

Reactions
With 3 weeks' practice under my belt, my thumbs still get mixed up sometimes. My only crash so far happened when I went up into some leaves when I intended to go forward. The past couple days I've been going to a soccer field where the goals have no nets and flying through them. I just about hold my breath each time, but it's teaching me to be more confident in lining up a flight and flying through a narrow space without panicking.

Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: HiKen51
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Soccer training seems like a good idea. Fields empty and not too far off the ground if/ when a mistake happens. Have Fun

With 3 weeks' practice under my belt, my thumbs still get mixed up sometimes. My only crash so far happened when I went up into some leaves when I intended to go forward. The past couple days I've been going to a soccer field where the goals have no nets and flying through them. I just about hold my breath each time, but it's teaching me to be more confident in lining up a flight and flying through a narrow space without panicking.
Howdy from Wyoming @HiKen51, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143