DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

I try it with the method from the djircfcc-site and also with help from @Hatem.

Came from the .0100 FW Version and followed all the steps as shown on the DJIFCCRC website.
Many crossed fingers and at least it works again. FCC on my controller is working on the .0500 FW 👍

Reactions: Hatem
I try it with the method from the djircfcc-site and also with help from @Hatem.

Came from the .0100 FW Version and followed all the steps as shown on the DJIFCCRC website.
Many crossed fingers and at least it works again. FCC on my controller is working on the .0500 FW 👍
Which version patch did you downloaded?

Here in this post is the link.
Don't forget to paste your serial in the folder.

Serial have to buy? It is also for rc pro right?

So FCC is working with FW 1.03.0500 for me. Update was easy but annoying. I installed the DJIFCC.exe first on 1.03.400 again to get sure - and than I had to wait and wait ("you installed too much times..."). But however, it's working and now with Flyapp 1.11.4

1 - FCC is registered on version 01.03.0100

2-Restart DJI rc three times

3- Make sure to open adb by installing a third-party application or enter the Vysor website if the screen is mirrored on the computer as evidence of opening adb.

4-Update to the latest version

5-Make the FCC patch

And that's it

It is possible to contact Telegram @h5020

Reactions: pyrolator
So FCC is working with FW 1.03.0500 for me. Update was easy but annoying. I installed the DJIFCC.exe first on 1.03.400 again to get sure - and than I had to wait and wait ("you installed too much times..."). But however, it's working and now with Flyapp 1.11.4

Great! So you came across the cooldown period. Nice to see it working.

Ah this is meant with "cooldown period". Well Sincoder have a build in wait-time when you are installing too much the patch. But on first install (.100 FW) I had about 3-4 times the chance. Now only 1 time and then you have to wait. It's a little bit annoying and takes about 2 hours to wait.
But I wanted to be sure, so I installed the patch again under .400 right before the update. Probably unnecessary, but better that way than losing FCC.

If you have run the fcc patch at least once, the serial is already on their servers. The patch itself checks this during execution. There is no need to copy the SN into a folder.

Reactions: pyrolator
what are the advantages when running 0500 on a mini 3 pro
i believe the biggest advantages are for the air 3 where you can get a screen which shows the view through the proximity sensors
this is not available on the mini 3 pro right?
That’s the Mavic 3 not air 3. For mini 3 you get new voices and frame guides with this update and maybe some squashed bugs

That’s the Mavic 3 not air 3. For mini 3 you get new voices and frame guides with this update and maybe some squashed bugs
ok. thans

to bad they did not impleent things like drone shadow and home point visible and homepioint route.
thouse would have been usefull. i do not see why they could not include those bacause hardware should support it

ok. thans

to bad they did not impleent things like drone shadow and home point visible and homepioint route.
thouse would have been usefull. i do not see why they could not include those bacause hardware should support it
Absolutely. Home point would have been really nice

ok. thans

i think the answer is:
MARKETING - to push the new Drones.
Why should i buy a new Drone when my M3P get all the new Stuff like drone shadow / homepoint route ?

But now: back to Topic.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarstenG