DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

@FiShBuRn @Hatem
Can you share a screenshot of the Channelmode? I purchased the fcc rc hack today, but I am unsure if it is really in fcc mode.View attachment 170082

what I also recognize is, that the fcchack downgrades the RC2 to 1.00.00... are you able to upgrade to 2.0 again after the patch?
It downgrades it to 01.00.0000 then after it adds a big file which somehow makes the adb port open you csan update to latest firmware and apply fcc patch to it after

Okey, I will try again today - I used Adbcontrol but it didn't show anything during fcc process...
Same for me, adbappcontrol says disconnect everytime I plug in the RC2. (Crosschecked with my S23, there adbappcontroll connects direcly)

Will try out again this evening

Last edited:
Be care !
Maxi hight for the .0500 = 1000 meter.
The update for the .0600 = 500 meter !!
Downgrade is impossible.
Can someone better explain this? Is there a limit with the new firmware or is it about the fcc limit removal?

Can install a launcher and other apps
I tried again - and this time whole process was different. At first time I got only 3 steps to make it work. At yesterday trial it takes 4-5 application re-run to work, but at 3rd step adb was open and it was possible to install apps. What launcher you're using and how you make it possible to get back from DJI fly to launcher ? - for me none of slides from edges work for that. Ideally would be to add launcher from RC pro controller but I can't find it anywhere.

Reactions: harryemery92
I tried again - and this time whole process was different. At first time I got only 3 steps to make it work. At yesterday trial it takes 4-5 application re-run to work, but at 3rd step adb was open and it was possible to install apps. What launcher you're using and how you make it possible to get back from DJI fly to launcher ? - for me none of slides from edges work for that. Ideally would be to add launcher from RC pro controller but I can't find it anywhere.
I'm using atv launcher pro I will send it on here to download

Same for me, unfortunately, with no positiv result (no fcc).

After the downgrade (where the "big file" is transferred, adb was open for a few minutes. Then it closes and never opend again. Also the Patch gets the remote, but then exits with "
MSG: begin wait for response
port read failed"

1699953661663.png

Will upgrade with DJI Assistant again, and then try again. Maybe the DJI Fly App get an update via Wifi and the closes the adb again.

It downgrades it to 01.00.0000 then after it adds a big file which somehow makes the adb port open you csan update to latest firmware and apply fcc patch to it after
the new patch for RC2 does not downgrade the firmware, so there is no problem.

Reactions: Hatem
If anyone wants to downgrade to 02.00.0000 it removes 120m limit for eu where as 02.00.0100 doesnt

Attachments

• djirc2_02.00.0000.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 9
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661