DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

Hey guys, tried on a other PC - and what should I say, it worked directly

Unforunately the adb connection will be closed a few seconds after the remote boots :( do you have the same issue?

@harryemery92 how do you get the launcher started?

best regards
alex

Last edited:
Any ideas why the site is no longer working? I was looking to download the patch using the sincoder's provided link but it's not working anymore.

I just saw the archive on the previous page so I would guess that is the latest one till today.

Last edited:
Any ideas why the site is no longer working? I was looking to download the patch using the sincoder's provided link but it's not working anymore.

I just saw the archive on the previous page so I would guess that is the latest one till today.

I updated to .0700 RC firmware yesterday .
The site was working yesterday and i compared the file dates with the one I had already downloaded and they were exactly the same . So you can just use the zipfile which has been posted before . It is the latest one .

I updated because it still keeps the dji fly software on v11 . v12 apparently introduces more limits regarding height etc. , so I do not want to jump into v12 too soon .

Reactions: albertino78
I did the FFC patch in July 2023 and haven't done any FW updates since. Today I went from .100 to .600 FW and the FCC patch still works.

I did what others have said:

1) Downloaded & reinstalled the patch (patch applied successfully)
2) Updated DJIRC from .100 to .600 FW.
3) Reinstalled the patch but had the error about waiting.
4) Updated the M3P whilst waiting.
5) Waited about three hours and reinstalled the patch (patch applied successfully)
6) Check radio and it is in FCC mode (the line below the 1km is about 5mm lower than when in CE mode)

So anyone with concerns, just do as I did above. Worked a charm.
I've read somewhere that after upgrading RC Firmware, you need to keep it open and apply the FCC after the cool down period. Is it like that or I can turn it off and apply the patch later?

I've read somewhere that after upgrading RC Firmware, you need to keep it open and apply the FCC after the cool down period. Is it like that or I can turn it off and apply the patch later?
You can turn it off. You don't have to wait two hours with the controller turned on.

Reactions: dvsls

Better yet :
If your controller is already patched there is no need to re-apply the patch before starting a software update . And if you dont re-apply the patch before upgrading , it means you will not run into the 2 hour limitation .
Simply apply the fcc patch again after the update has finished and be done .

Reactions: dvsls and pyrolator
I’m using this for a couple of months, Sincoder is the name. And everytime I text him he responds instantly so very good customer support 😂 hack works great, you have to reapply it everytime you update the controller but that’s it.
How much does Sincoder charge for his FCC hack please, I sent him a pm but haven't heard anything from him

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661