DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

Just saw it today too .
The new djifcc is from today , right ?
Would like to see the video they are talking about too . even though my controller is already modded .
I Spend four ours to install the new hack. the prompted message for replacing files i did not get.
Controller reboot after install, and go then useless in error, see picture below.

Will wait some time for better info how to install.
The video is strange short and a good description when and what to see is not described !
Be care so far .

Attachments

• IMG_1677.jpg
    IMG_1677.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 30
I watched the video and followed it step by step,I did get the prompt to delete and paste the new file ,then I got to the part that says finish off in dji assistant it got to 87% then failed this happens everytime I tried the hack ,contacted dji fcc on telegram this was his reply
Actually it was successful,Failed at 87% is DJI 's bug,but I'm still in ce mode

Attachments

• 20240104_232516.jpg
    8 MB · Views: 18
My Update stopped also at 87% - but the Firmware on Controller and Drone was on device. Afte rebooting the device the new firmware was prompted. I think it only hangs in display. I used the DJI Assistent. My Drone is now at .0700 and the DJI RC at .1000 with FCC.

Reactions: schip589
That's what I did ,after the failed update I rebooted RC ,but I'm still in CE mode I never get the message FFC patch installed successfully, I've run the patch numerous times

Now I get error install to many times,need waiting
this was from last night and it's still saying same error now
Hi Richard,
I have also no luck.
In the example video the path file is from :
Version Nov 29 2023

The path via google drive which i use is :
Version Nov 27 2023.

Perhaps ??

Ma mise à jour s'est également arrêtée à 87 % - mais le micrologiciel du contrôleur et du drone était sur l'appareil. Après le redémarrage de l'appareil, le nouveau micrologiciel a été demandé. Je pense qu'il n'est accroché qu'à l'écran. J'ai utilisé le DJI Assistant. Mon drone est maintenant à .0700 et le DJI RC à .1000 avec FCC.mon

When I got the error at 87% I restated Rc ran the hack ,it does the hack again then I get to the same point 87% ,rebooted rc tried it will drone and it does work ,I never get the FCC successfull

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman