DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Some Stuff from Nevada

Roos

Reactions
These were taken at the Destoya Mountains, south of hwy 50 NV. I love flying my M2Z in Nevada's wide open spaces. I did my first long flight (3.5mi), and my first precision landing. I wish I could land so smooth! ... I'm a point and shoot guy and my video shows I'm more into just flying and not being smooth. I'm parked at the end of the road here, on a saddle that looks down into a big bowl. My 4x4 is in every picture I think. I have under 10 hrs of flight time so I have a lot to learn about Drone flying. Video

Truck behind tree.jpg

looking back through gap.jpg

Truck center.jpg

Reactions: itsneedtokno
Welcome to the forum! Some nice shots. Nevada (I'm in Douglas County) is awesomely beautiful. Many don't know, but it's the most mountainous state in the lower 48. When I fly, it's one range after another. When I see a spot of green in the distant foothills, I can almost bet there's a ranch there - - every place there's water. The springs got settled first if the water was good. :)

Reactions: Hauptmann
Welcome to our forum, from Texas!

You'll find that the Mavic 2Z almost flies itself. This can lead to overconfidence. Try to be conservative at first, and expand your horizons gradually.

Read your manuals, and practice using "Find My Drone". Chances are you'll crash and perhaps lose your drone(s). Don't wait 'til that happens to try to learn under less than ideal conditions. We have several fellow Nevadans among our membership, and over 100,000 more from around the world who will help you learn your new hobby! Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can!

Glad you've joined us!

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Reactions: Hauptmann

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tornado_33