• B&W

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Colour

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Astrobutch

Reactions
Finally a day when I could fly the drone…no rain, moderate wind so I took it to the Thames in Sonning. River was fast flowing and high, the Thames Path was waterlogged and flooded in places so launched near the bridge. I’ll go back there soon and shoot some video.

I thought I would try a bit of HDR and I was impressed with the alignment of the images, it was quite gusty at times but the Mavic handled it beautifully…

One question though, I think the Bridge shot works well in B&W… but not sure about the full HDR Pano..Sonning B&W.jpgSonning.jpgSonning Bridge B&W.jpg

Thanks for looking
Butch

Finally a day when I could fly the drone…no rain, moderate wind so I took it to the Thames in Sonning. River was fast flowing and high, the Thames Path was waterlogged and flooded in places so launched near the bridge. I’ll go back there soon and shoot some video.

I thought I would try a bit of HDR and I was impressed with the alignment of the images, it was quite gusty at times but the Mavic handled it beautifully…

One question though, I think the Bridge shot works well in B&W… but not sure about the full HDR Pano..View attachment 90911View attachment 90913View attachment 90912

Thanks for looking
Butch
Hello,

very nice shots!
I'm a bit new in this area about drone flying and I live in Reading.
May you please recommend some 'trouble-free' areas close to Reading when I can practice more without incurring in angry ''landlords'' or weird borough regulations (not reported on the air maps)?
Kind regards,
Marco - StockTrader

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser