DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sound recording?

Cerberus

Reactions
Hello everyone...

I'm new here and I am an eager Mavic Pro wannabe..

ordered for my mavic on Dec 2016 and was told the latest stock to arrive will be end of Jan,
so I'll probably get my mavic sometime at the beginning of Feb..

Been looking up videos and all but I'm wondering something, when doing video recording while flying, I don't suppose the Mavic records sound as well, does it?

Thanks in advance...

Hi, no it doesn't!

Recording sound from a drone will get you just wind an motor noise! Try searching for a phantom 2 raw vid on YouTube

Hi, no it doesn't!

Recording sound from a drone will get you just wind an motor noise! Try searching for a phantom 2 raw vid on YouTube

Oh, I see.. guess there goes my idea of using as a portable hand video cam.. hehe
Thankz for the reply...

Can;t wait to get my hands on the Mavic and finally be a pilot... sort of.. haha

Oh, I see.. guess there goes my idea of using as a portable hand video cam.. hehe
Thankz for the reply...

Can;t wait to get my hands on the Mavic and finally be a pilot... sort of.. haha
Still makes a pretty good hand held, you would just need to record sound on your device or a separate recorder and combine in edit.

I use my Galaxy Note4 on my controller and turn my VOICE RECORDER app on and then go back to DJI Go4 app and start to fly. I am then gonna use a video editor to add the soundtrack to the video.

sent from my Galaxy Note4

Last edited:
Reactions: curso88
Thankz for the good ideas, never thought of doing it this way..

Thanks for the great replies..

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arny