DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Marco Cantieni

Reactions
I finally was able to finish my work I've begun in 2017: Catching the Hachberg Castle in the southwest of Germany. The footage is a mix of Mavic Pro and Mavic 2 Pro. When I came back a few weeky ago there were anti drone signs all over the place. I left my bird on the ground but used the camera anyways. I was able to catch some decent frames using the on screen steering to control the gimbal. Let me know what you think!

It is beautiful, very well done.
Castle tour in Germany is on my short list.
thank you for posting it.

Reactions: Marco Cantieni
I finally was able to finish my work I've begun in 2017: Catching the Hachberg Castle in the southwest of Germany. The footage is a mix of Mavic Pro and Mavic 2 Pro. When I came back a few weeky ago there were anti drone signs all over the place. I left my bird on the ground but used the camera anyways. I was able to catch some decent frames using the on screen steering to control the gimbal. Let me know what you think!

That was beautifully filmed and edited. You really know what you're doing.

Fantastique! Great light and movements. Good choice of music. You’re setting a high standard of production.

Nice footage. Great soundtrack. Very professional.
As a beginner myself, that looked a bit on the tricky side when actually flying through the ruins.
Cheers Nick

Thanks very much for all your encouraging comments. Mixing aerial and shots on the ground was unknown territory to me. I was surprised how valuable a drone on the ground can be.

Wow i would love to fly at old structures in Germany but always when i take the drone out of its case everyone around gives strange looks. I think its almost impossible to fly at tourist locations in Germany

I think its almost impossible to fly at tourist locations in Germany
That's true! Thus I choose to fly very early in the morning. That way you can do your thing untroubled and without having any people in your footage.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N