DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

State Farm Policy - Renewal

actruck

Reactions
Just wanted to let you all know to watch your State Farm Personal Articles Policies. I had one on my drones last year but decided not to renew it based on the chance of future insurance policy increases if a claim is filed. I had my policy a full year then decided not to renew. I assume if I didn’t pay the bill, it would auto cancel. Not true. I ended up calling them to see why they keep sending notices. I was told they will auto renew for 30 days then they send out a cancellation notice. During this time, coverage is still present, so the policy is binding meaning a balance is due. I caught mine with just a $12.00 balance but wanted to let you guys know.

Yes, this was my fault. I should have looked into it sooner but assumed it worked like most other insurances and would just auto cancel. If you do not plan to renew, please call your agent and let them know., It will save you some money and grief.

Reactions: Huge Bama Fan
If you were concerned about the policy increase based on claims have you found another carrier that is a better deal? Or are you just dropping Insurance all together?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverbobomalem