DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Status lights 8xGreen then 2xRed

Ralph thompson

Reactions
Im trying to interpret an odd status light pattern on my Mavic 2 Pro. This is not listed in the Manual. I get eight green blinks then two longer red blinks, 8 Green, 2 longer Reds. It seems to fly OK. I re-calibrated the IMU and Compass and checked them in the Go 4 App. Indication is excellent. No other problem indicators. Any thoughts

I believe this indicates proximity to a no fly zone.
Check this thread with response from DJI:

Thank you Thomas, I think yr right on. I’m testing this on my balcony in downtown Montreal, Class C CZ down to the ground. Appreciate yr response, I have the Transport Canada flight test tomorrow & was concerned I’d have to cancel without a good explanation.

Thank you Thomas, I think yr right on. I’m testing this on my balcony in downtown Montreal, Class C CZ down to the ground. Appreciate yr response, I have the Transport Canada flight test tomorrow & was concerned I’d have to cancel without a good explanation.
Best of luck!

Im trying to interpret an odd status light pattern on my Mavic 2 Pro. This is not listed in the Manual. I get eight green blinks then two longer red blinks, 8 Green, 2 longer Reds. It seems to fly OK. I re-calibrated the IMU and Compass and checked them in the Go 4 App. Indication is excellent. No other problem indicators. Any thoughts

Thanks Editor, I got Thomas feedback above, great relief.

Just had the same question
Thanks for explanation!
It should be listed in the drone manual! ( Mavic Mini in my case)

How did you do on the test?

Hi Mavic MAC, sorry for the big delay, i didn’t see ur response. I passed & so now have a Transport Canada advanced certificate. It’s a great system, I can now fly in Class D airspace after a simple process of getting approved by Nav Canada (Canada air navigation service provider). Almost as fast as filing a flight plan.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xapiccone