DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Still learning...here is some footage

Lhemmerich

Reactions

We were looking around old Indio area yesterday and came across the train tracks where we saw a huge deployment of military tanks and other machinery on it's way to who knows where. Pretty amazing to see. Not perfect as had to film in high winds so had to bring the drone down for quick landing but then took it up anyway but had to quickly manuever between palm trees, high wires and train posts. It was pretty hairy but didn't crash it.

Another nice train video, impressive cargo. Your flying skills are very good, nice and smooth.??

Too cool! That's a butt load of Abrams. Nicely done.

That is nuts! Do we have a war tomorrow?
I can't believe you got that close takeoff to be honest.

I hope they are being put to good use.

I dont mean blowing up a T-92 Tank crew or crowd of Hippies, but at least still in active service not going to a graveyard ;(

We were looking around old Indio area yesterday and came across the train tracks where we saw a huge deployment of military tanks and other machinery on it's way to who knows where. Pretty amazing to see. Not perfect as had to film in high winds so had to bring the drone down for quick landing but then took it up anyway but had to quickly manuever between palm trees, high wires and train posts. It was pretty hairy but didn't crash it.
Very Cool Video! Nice music and sound effects as well! I assume you plugged train noises in one of the video sections.

That is nuts! Do we have a war tomorrow?
I can't believe you got that close takeoff to be honest.

I hope they are being put to good use.

I dont mean blowing up a T-92 Tank crew or crowd of Hippies, but at least still in active service not going to a graveyard ;(
What's your problem with hippies? They a threat to national security?

Interesting.

What's your problem with hippies? They a threat to national security?

It was a broad stroke choice of noun my friend. I was more concerned with the fate of the tanks.

If you read it, you'll see I mention i hope it ISN'T being used to hurt Hippies, so it kind of works
both ways. I think I'll stand by it unless you want to derail the thread
Peace

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev