DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Strange control response, then firmware upgrade

Hokyfan

Reactions
I went to fly my MA2 after not having a chance for about a month. I calibrated the compass and IMU preflight.

During the flight in cine mode, whenever I did a yaw and then released the joystick, the drone would continue the yaw motion for another 15-30 degrees. Other directions were fine.

I took the drone inside and looked at the version of Fly and the firmware - all up to date. For kicks I requested an update and was told something like “the firmware is not synchronized” - not the exact wording, and it refreshed the firmware.

Anyone know what was going on?

Thanks...

I went to fly my MA2 after not having a chance for about a month. I calibrated the compass and IMU preflight.

During the flight in cine mode, whenever I did a yaw and then released the joystick, the drone would continue the yaw motion for another 15-30 degrees. Other directions were fine.

I took the drone inside and looked at the version of Fly and the firmware - all up to date. For kicks I requested an update and was told something like “the firmware is not synchronized” - not the exact wording, and it refreshed the firmware.

Anyone know what was going on?

Thanks...
Mine did that the last update it did. Then when it finally started downloading it was telling me something like it was 7912365498147632151% done. The number kept changing at random until the drone restarted. When the drone synced with the controller it said the update was complete. It's been fine since.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RYNOGOD