DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Strobes

FishinJoe

Reactions
I an a drone noob but am wanting to get some strobes for my mini. Does anyone have any recommendations as to which strobes/mounts to get?

I'm using the Firehouse Technology lights for my Mavic Mini and they have worked well for me. Check out the link below and you'll find a belly mount that clips on and a top mount that uses Velcro.

Firehouse Mounts and Lights

IMG_2524.jpg

Definitely a bit brighter than the firehouse.

I use two small strobe lights for my mini
It can be used as a strobe light or light for night time. I will try to get a photo soon when I get back home [emoji537]

I'm using the Firehouse Technology lights for my Mavic Mini and they have worked well for me. Check out the link below and you'll find a belly mount that clips on and a top mount that uses Velcro.
How are you liking the downward mount? Would you say the lights are less/more visible than your front/rear facing lights?

I an a drone noob but am wanting to get some strobes for my mini. Does anyone have any recommendations as to which strobes/mounts to get?
I bought " Strobon UAV Strobe Cree "strobes from Carolina Dronz for my son. He LOVES them. Very Bright. A bit cheaper than the strobes I bought for myself.

How are you liking the downward mount? Would you say the lights are less/more visible than your front/rear facing lights?
So far the downward mount has performed great. It attaches firmly with no play, doesn't block the battery switch or vents and the ARC II LED lights provide more than enough light to illuminate the path of a Mavic Mini. Combined with the forward facing lights, more than adequate for flying low to the ground at night and carefully indoors with active sensors. Really couldn't imagine needing much more light than provided since I assume most folks won't risk flying the mini but a few hundred yards away at night. Having said that, they are the same ARC II lights I utilize on the Mavic Zoom and I've never had a problem locating the aircraft in extremely bright sunlight from distances greater than 1000 feet. At night they are incredibly bright...even the red and green lights that are facing aft. Something else worthy of note, the one problem I had with a failed strobe light was resolved within a few days with a singe email to Firehouse with no questions asked. Couldn't be happier with the customer support and they are the only lights I'll use going forward.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki