DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sunrise-Matheson Hammock, Miami

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
As promised, this is a 4 minute film featuring the beautiful City of Miami sunrises. Over the period of a week and many early risings, I filmed the sunrise from a beautiful city overlook at Matheson Hammock, a nearby park. The film features drone videos, and videos from the DJI Osmo Pocket, DJI Osmo Action cameras, and the videos created from using the Nikon D750 and Dynamic Precision Motion Timelapse gear including the Sapphire pan-tilt head, and LRTimelapse software.
Let me add that several motion timelapses (done on a rail) were done using the Dynamic Precision gear and the Sapphire Pan-Tilt Head, and other timelapse done simply with the tripod. All timelapses were processed using LRTimelapse software. I was really amazed at the quality of the Osmo Pocket. This tiny video camera produced the video with that spectacular red sky in this movie.

Last edited:
Looks good! Glad you got the issues straightened out!
Love the sky at about 2:11!
Thanks Tom- yes that was certainly SOME sky! This 4 minute project took over a week of pre-dawn trips of 2 hours each, thousands of frames, and at least 12 hours of processing, and production. Thanks again for your nice comments.

Reactions: Thomas B
Amazing Dale. As a sunrise guy myself that was wonderful to watch. Great effort as post takes a lot of time for good sunrises/sunsets.

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honzax