DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sunset above the clouds

I crashed my Mavic in its first fly. This footage is from my second flight with my repaired Mavic. Yes it is working. However, after repair she likes to fly at higher altitudes.

Very nice shots.

Very nice.

Reactions: OOO
No need to write trivial responses, like thanks. It annoys the servers for having to send out many email notifications to people who s7bscribe to this particular topic. Unfortunately this is the default setting to which I have not changed. Until just after I finish clicking send.

Reactions: Kilrah
No need to write trivial responses, like thanks. It annoys the servers for having to send out many email notifications to people who s7bscribe to this particular topic. Unfortunately this is the default setting to which I have not changed. Until just after I finish clicking send.

If it makes you happy, please feel free to keep scolding me.

Last edited:

Thanks for not being an *** on a friendly forum...

I’m color blind. I really appreciate if you let me know your thoughts about colors.

I like the whole video - but I have one question on sunsets/sunrises.

Has anyone managed to catch a "Green flash" during a drone flight? It's something that happens during the last few seconds of sunset on a distant horizon, when the sun rapidly goes from yellow/red to a bright green flash. It can also be occasionally seen at sunrise but as the sun is coming up, it's more difficult to be looking in the exact position.

I've only seen it twice - once from a place in Orkney, the next right down on the S coast at Beachy Head. They were both about 16 or so years ago in an era before drones were available at a reasonable cost.

Thanks Whitwellian! I’m relatively new to photography and filming, and I’ve never heard that before. One more thing to learn!

Last edited:
I crashed my Mavic in its first fly. This footage is from my second flight with my repaired Mavic. Yes it is working. However, after repair she likes to fly at higher altitudes.

Awesome video

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman