DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Sunset at Attican Grove

Tasos GR

Reactions
Nice place to walk and run between trees and birds.
Beautiful view to North, East and South Athens.
Many places for football, basketball and tennis as well as playground.

Nice place to walk and run between trees and birds.
Beautiful view to North, East and South Athens.
Many places for football, basketball and tennis as well as playground.
Hi Tasos,
wow the rocky area looks great, but rather not for not vertigo-free people!? -This is really a fantastic place to walk and run...I would rather just walk. ??
Is the amphitheater an ancient one? Your drone even in relative darkness makes very good and noise-free images...I'm a little envious, because the camera of my mini2 would be already quite noise ?
cheers and have a nice day my friend! Paul

Reactions: Tasos GR
Hi Tasos,
wow the rocky area looks great, but rather not for not vertigo-free people!? -This is really a fantastic place to walk and run...I would rather just walk. ??
Is the amphitheater an ancient one? Your drone even in relative darkness makes very good and noise-free images...I'm a little envious, because the camera of my mini2 would be already quite noise ?
cheers and have a nice day my friend! Paul
Hi my friend Paul. There was an old quarry and the amphitheater is relatively new. I thought the mini 2 had a very good camera, I'm impressed to hear that. Thank you so much my friend for your feedback. Stay tuned and have a wonderful day!! ??

Nice video, we’re you using any filters?
No, in this video I did not use any filters. Thank you my friend for your feedback. Stay tuned and have a wonderful day!! ??

Nice work there Tasos. Thanks for showing
Thank you my friend for your feedback. Stay tuned and have a wonderful day!! ??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaleUt.