DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Surveying with Mavic Pro

I am downloading droneharmony now.
Unfortunatelly I had no time to tryout dronedeploy. I went out one day but could not connect to Mavic. Afterwards at home I figured out a way to connect (choose it as a default app) but after that I got sick and could not try it outside. Now i am so busy. I hope i will manage to test it in remaining trial period...

I am downloading droneharmony now.
Unfortunatelly I had no time to tryout dronedeploy. I went out one day but could not connect to Mavic. Afterwards at home I figured out a way to connect (choose it as a default app) but after that I got sick and could not try it outside. Now i am so busy. I hope i will manage to test it in remaining trial period...

Domagoj, Thanks for trying out our the Drone Harmony planner! With the current version of the app you can also connect to the drone from within the app, without the need to remove any other app, such as DJI GO4, from being the default app. You can do this by tapping Menu (top left corner) -> Drone -> Connect. Hope to get feedback from your experiences with the app!

DH Team

Just to give a new app based on desktop/laptop and android device mix.
Is name is UgCS there is multiple version of the soft, the One version (65 USD) is very interesting.
I bought it but don't have android device, but there are planning an beta iOS version before the end of this year. (I've exchanged emails with UgCS support)
I'm learning it and it look very powerfull.

Just to give a new app based on desktop/laptop and android device mix.
Is name is UgCS there is multiple version of the soft, the One version (65 USD) is very interesting.
I bought it but don't have android device, but there are planning an beta iOS version before the end of this year. (I've exchanged emails with UgCS support)
I'm learning it and it look very powerfull.

I know this one. Tried a little. Far too complicated for me

Simple question but why are you using such high end software for an assignment that's not intended for a Mavic?
This is M200 territory

for an assignment that's not intended for a Mavic?

What do you meen by that ?
If the Mavic can fly programed flight with this soft, you join the power of it + the Mavic light weight and easy mobilisation. The price is also not the same as the M200. ;)

I have a question about MapMadeEasy, does it take the terrain topography in consideration when you are planing a route ? Very important thing when planning route in mountain environment.
I know UcGS doing it

I have a question about MapMadeEasy, does it take the terrain topography in consideration when you are planing a route ? Very important thing when planning route in mountain environment.
I know UcGS doing it

Silly question. MapsMadeEasy is an online platform. The App is called MapPilot. And it crashed my Mavic twice so I don't use it no more

Reactions: Xero
I have used 'Pix4D Capture' for my RGB maps be it 2D or 3D. Was very nervous to let the program fly my Mavic Pro but everything went smoothly. Don't try and set it up yourself though as you might miss steps. Find a good tutorial or manual and follow that.

'Pix4D Capture' uses the 'S' mode so if you ever get into trouble, flick it back to 'P' mode and you can take manual control. I will be trying 'DJI Ground Station Pro' next time just so I have all DJI software.
How can i fly a mavic pro 2 drone in auto flight, which mode i should use , which free program i can use to plan for my flight

I always launch the Mavic using DJI Go, fly to my required height, set focus, WB and exposure etc

Then shut down the DJI Go app and start DD and launch the mission whilst still all in mid air.

To regain control at anytime, just flick the Mavic into Sports mode
hi may you assist mi on how i can control a drone in autonomous and manual which mode i can use . (T, P, S)

Let's start with this:

and manual which mode I can use. (T, P, S)

With Mavic series, you must be in P mode when flying autonomous missions.

how I can control a drone in autonomous and manual
You must create your mission in the app first (GSPro, Pix4D Mapper and so on)
Once you have done that, upload your mission to the aircraft, and after that, everything works automatically. You should NOT interfere with the controls, otherwise, the final result is not what you are expecting.

When the mission is finished, land the aircraft and copy all the images to your PC/Mac and continue processing them with the program or the cloud service provider of your choice.

Reactions: MUTOBAYA BENEDICT
Let's start with this:

With Mavic series, you must be in P mode when flying autonomous missions.

You must create your mission in the app first (GSPro, Pix4D Mapper and so on)
Once you have done that, upload your mission to the aircraft, and after that, everything works automatically. You should NOT interfere with the controls, otherwise, the final result is not what you are expecting.

When the mission is finished, land the aircraft and copy all the images to your PC/Mac and continue processing them with the program or the cloud service provider of your choice.
Thank you, i am new in on flying this type of drone , for PRECISION landing , is it possible to land itself automatic, also in P mode autonomous is it possible to control it , OR I HAVE TO CHANGE TO SPORT MODE WHILE STILL 20M ABOVE TO control it manual. during landing. ( i saw phantom 4, 3 pilot can grab it / hold it before it reaches the ground ( 2m above )) to avoid damage of the camera.

YOUR ASSIST WILL GREATLY APPRECIATED

for PRECISION landing , is it possible to land itself automatic, also in P mode autonomous is it possible to control it , OR I HAVE TO CHANGE TO SPORT MODE WHILE STILL 20M ABOVE TO control it manual. during landing
It depends: if you see the aircraft landing automatically and it's spot on, continue.
If you are not sure if the drone lands in your defined area (or landing pad), cancel landing either with switching to S mode or with whatever the app offers to cancel/pause the mission.

I usually land the aircraft manually after the mission has completed.
(i define 'End of mission = Hover')

It depends: if you see the aircraft landing automatically and it's spot on, continue.
If you are not sure if the drone lands in your defined area (or landing pad), cancel landing either with switching to S mode or with whatever the app offers to cancel/pause the mission.

I usually land the aircraft manually after the mission has completed.
(i define 'End of mission = Hover')
thank for the good advice

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman