Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Sydney Video

Hey Everyone,

You can check out my finest drone clips 2020 in Sydney, Australia over HERE

Follow my Instagram HERE for cinematic drone photos

Feedback would be appreciated
Hyperion,

There are two sticky threads at the top of the Photos and Videos showcase. Put your Insta and YouTube channel links (not vid links) in there.

Terry

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Hyperion,

I was just watching you vid again, to see the city locations that you were shooting from. Tough to find spots in the city that allow drones.

Anyways, at the end of your vid (54 secs to 64sec), your camera tilts to the left, then to the right, before you ascend. Can I ask, was this an
- FPV mode
- gimbal malfunction or
- post-production (editing) effect that you applied?

Reactions: Divine
Hey Terry,

That was done in post production with warp stabiliser. I used FPV mode on my Mavic mini. FPV drones are amazing though.

Hey Everyone,

You can check out my finest drone clips 2020 in Sydney, Australia over here

Why so fast, no time to see anything. Speeding up the video when people are involved very un-natural. Changing the scene so quickly not good. JMOP, nice area though and would like to be able to see it.

Why so fast, no time to see anything. Speeding up the video when people are involved very un-natural. Changing the scene so quickly not good. JMOP, nice area though and would like to be able to see it.
Interesting perspective Let’s Fly.

The OP’s editing style of using very short clips is incredibly popular and is used by cinematic superstars like Kold. That said, Kold does a much better job at it (no offence to the OP).

The opposite is looong unedited clips, which I find to be very painful. Maybe I’ve just seen too many unedited drone videos, but when I see a video where the first clip goes for longer than 20 seconds, I just start fast forwarding.

Reactions: Divine
Interesting perspective Let’s Fly.

The OP’s editing style of using very short clips is incredibly popular and is used by cinematic superstars like Kold. That said, Kold does a much better job at it (no offence to the OP).

The opposite is looong unedited clips, which I find to be very painful. Maybe I’ve just seen too many unedited drone videos, but when I see a video where the first clip goes for longer than 20 seconds, I just start fast forwarding.
I agree Terry, too long to short there is a middle ground. Like you leaving when something is too long, I leave when I can't get to see the scenery. By the time you go to look at something from another part of the world, it's gone.

It was meant to be a quick drone REEL showcasing my clips. Nobody wants to watch long clips as you feel like fast forwarding.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR