Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tablet Holder with Tripod Mount?

adcimagery

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
www.adcimagery.com
I'm looking to use an iPad with my Mavic 3, but wanted to know if there's any tablet holder options that have a tripod mount on the bottom? I've seen the Lifthor Bauldr, but just wanted to know if anyone has recommendations for a brand or option that I'm missing.

I'm looking to use an iPad with my Mavic 3, but wanted to know if there's any tablet holder options that have a tripod mount on the bottom? I've seen the Lifthor Bauldr, but just wanted to know if anyone has recommendations for a brand or option that I'm missing.
that's the only one I know of. I have a friend with one and they are put together really well but for me, I am often driving here and there up/down a highway and flying along the way. The backseat is full of gear and cases and it's not convenient to set the whole thing away all put together and removing it and putting it back on is not a quick thing so it's not practical for me. I use a 12.9" Hanatora but it has no tripod mount. I think the Lifthor is the only one with a tripod mount.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas