DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Taking a chance on a hard case

Dayum, this is a pretty good case IMHO. I got the sticker too. Everything in mine is very snug. It's not something super sturdy that you could stand on it but it will definately protect it good. I'm very happy.

Reactions: Yukon Flyer
My two cents...

I got lucky as they are sold out now when it was Amazon's Choice and best seller a couple of weeks ago. :(

Reactions: Tufargon
Yeah that one is especially nice.

Dude go to harbour freight i picked this up for 24 bucks with a 20% off coupon....it rocks! Looks and feels just like my nanuk for my m2pro....why did i spend that much money again???? No more

I did that for my Evo and ended up hating the foam in the long run. The seams will start giving out and the neighboring cube will start to come out, then as another mentioned little bits would start coming off. It is okay for an occasional case, but the pluck to fit foam in never coming near my quads again.

I did that for my Evo and ended up hating the foam in the long run. The seams will start giving out and the neighboring cube will start to come out, then as another mentioned little bits would start coming off. It is okay for an occasional case, but the pluck to fit foam in never coming near my quads again.

I found this on Amazon and I'm taking a chance since most hard cases are about twice the price. There's no reviews or anything. Guess I'll be the first. Just thought I'd post a link if anyone else may need one. I have zero affiliation.
I bought a case almost identical about a week and a half ago. I like it. Everything fits nicely. However, I highly advise against pushing the nd filter case too far into its slot as it is ridicously hard to get out. I had to pry it out the first time I did it. Now I leave a small part sticking up.

I bought a case almost identical about a week and a half ago. I like it. Everything fits nicely. However, I highly advise against pushing the nd filter case too far into its slot as it is ridicously hard to get out. I had to pry it out the first time I did it. Now I leave a small part sticking up.
Good advice. I did the same thing with not only that but the multi-charger and battery adapter thingy.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851