DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drumsagard

Reactions
A short film from my trip to Oxroad Bay in East Lothian on Saturday. I was there to photograph & film Tantallon Castle just after sunrise and I couldn’t have picked a better morning for it as the early light was stunning.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

A short film from my trip to Oxroad Bay in East Lothian on Saturday. I was there to photograph & film Tantallon Castle just after sunrise and I couldn’t have picked a better morning for it as the early light was stunning.
Wow! I loved everything about it...the smoothness of the shots, music choice, clarity and the way the colors just pop. Plus anything with castles is always good. I'm a fan of castles and the history behind them. This is one of the best videos I've seen and the level of videography I hope to achieve someday . Great job!

Reactions: Drumsagard
Stunning. Great flying.

Wow! I loved everything about it...the smoothness of the shots, music choice, clarity and the way the colors just pop. Plus anything with castles is always good. I'm a fan of castles and the history behind them. This is one of the best videos I've seen and the level of videography I hope to achieve someday . Great job!

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it.

Reactions: RkyMtnHigh
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stormy2024