DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
A short film from my trip to Oxroad Bay in East Lothian on Saturday. I was there to photograph & film Tantallon Castle just after sunrise and I couldn’t have picked a better morning for it as the early light was stunning.
Wow! I loved everything about it...the smoothness of the shots, music choice, clarity and the way the colors just pop. Plus anything with castles is always good. I'm a fan of castles and the history behind them. This is one of the best videos I've seen and the level of videography I hope to achieve someday . Great job!

Reactions: Drumsagard
A short film from my trip to Oxroad Bay in East Lothian on Saturday. I was there to photograph & film Tantallon Castle just after sunrise and I couldn’t have picked a better morning for it as the early light was stunning.
Stunning. Great flying.

Wow! I loved everything about it...the smoothness of the shots, music choice, clarity and the way the colors just pop. Plus anything with castles is always good. I'm a fan of castles and the history behind them. This is one of the best videos I've seen and the level of videography I hope to achieve someday . Great job!

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it.

Reactions: RkyMtnHigh
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31