DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Zoom Teaching an Old dog some new tricks

Obsidian Sereniti

Reactions
Hello Everyone,
trust you are as well as can be.

I just wanted to take a moment to share something I’ve been doing during the pandemic to keep my mind straight. I happened to start watching FPV videos and fell in love. OK, so I’m addicted. I’ve built a couple during my time at home. Don’t get me wrong, I will always love my camera drones (I have a couple of Mavics (Pro 2 & 2 Zoom)) and I have been trying to integrate footage from both types along with other footage (GoPros and DSLRs). Here is one such collaboration - I know, I’m still learning editing techniques and still learning to fly FPV, but hope you enjoy anyway. Oh yeah, and try FPV if you haven’t. It is an exhilarating hobby!

Last edited:
Hello Everyone,
trust you are as well as can be.

I just wanted to take a moment to share something I’ve been doing during the pandemic to keep my mind straight. I happened to start watching FPV videos and fell in love. OK, so I’m addicted. I’ve built a couple during my time at home. Don’t get me wrong, I will always love my camera drones (I have a couple of Mavics (Pro 2 & 2 Zoom)) and I have been trying to integrate footage from both types along with other footage (GoPros and DSLRs). Here is one such collaboration - I know, I’m still learning editing techniques and still learning to fly FPV, but hope you enjoy anyway. Oh yeah, and try FPV if you haven’t. It is an exhilarating hobby!

Fantastic !

Reactions: Obsidian Sereniti
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada