DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Telesin ND and ND-PL filters.

mushino

Reactions
Hello,

Has anyone from the forum members had the opportunity to use Telesin filters? The price is competitive, weighing only 0.87g. Looks to be a Chinese manufacturer. You can also find in on Amazon UK. One of the comments from a buyer mentions that it pass gimbal calibration as well.

Link 1:
Camera Lens Filter Accessories UV / ND4/8/16 Combo / ND4/8/16-PL Combo HD Filter for DJI MAVIC Pro

Link 2:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/TELESIN-Fi...qid=1513445372&sr=8-19&keywords=telesin+mavic

Not sure if it's a new product but couldn't find any source of reliable review.

Never heard of them, but they are very light compared to mainstream push on ones (usually around 1 to 1.2 gms), so should be no worries calibrating . . . they state they are multicoated, and at that price worth a shot I'd say.
China CAN make good optics, my NISI are made in China but have an excellent reputation in mainstream camera filters Worldwide.

I have them and they are very very good. They are very light, go on camera a bit tight the first few times and pass startup calibration with ease. The lenses appear to be of good quality glass and the ND grading is on accurate results with other high grade filters I have. They also came in a nice long plastic case that has a good magnetic catch and each filter is well protected in a soft foam space. Very well presented.

125c0c5cd32578c8fd01c8f5d325d490.jpg

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan