DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tello. Who's getting one? I did!

Some guys on toppreise say they're getting stock next week, but then they're asking a bit of a premium. Will wait for digitec, their estimation is longer but it's likely everyone will get them at the same time anyway.

Mine has just shipped and I should get it in the next couple days. I did order the HermitShell Case and the Gamesir T1 Controller just for poop and giggles. There was a couple reviews that I saw on Youtube using the controller and it looks like it works great! I'll review it when I get it but overall it looks like a solid drone/controller combo for what it is.

I ordered on off Amazon yesterday 3/2/18 and they show delivery between March 12-15. Time will tell. Personally I think this little drone is going to be a very hot item this year.

Mine has just shipped and I should get it in the next couple days. I did order the HermitShell Case and the Gamesir T1 Controller just for poop and giggles. There was a couple reviews that I saw on Youtube using the controller and it looks like it works great! I'll review it when I get it but overall it looks like a solid drone/controller combo for what it is.

Hi,
Do you happen to still have the link to the YouTube video? I tried a search and came up with no results. Thanks.

Hi,
Do you happen to still have the link to the YouTube video? I tried a search and came up with no results. Thanks.
Here you go. I can't say there are tons of videos but this is convincing enough. For $25 bucks if it doesn't work well I can use it for other things.

Last edited:
Reactions: CanberraMavic
On the other hand there are other videos of the controller itself for other uses and seems to be a solid device. Not some cheapy product.

Now I just need more batteries.

I’ve ordered one since it was announced from @B&H Photo. STILL BACKORDERED... idk why they are even taking orders of the can’t supply??? The CSR told me some customers don’t receive till long after. I’ve kept my order still only to confirm and I can CONFIM at this point since amazon has it in stock. We’ll be canceling the B&H order.

I’ve ordered one since it was announced from @B&H Photo. STILL BACKORDERED... idk why they are even taking orders of the can’t supply??? The CSR told me some customers don’t receive till long after. I’ve kept my order still only to confirm and I can CONFIM at this point since amazon has it in stock. We’ll be canceling the B&H order.
Mine shipped from Amazon. Will get it this Monday. Can't wait to fly this baby!!

anyone any ideas if I got the sync for my dji re goggles mounted would they work or would they work without the sync etc ? the sync and camera are about €170 to buy then the Tello is €100 so €270 for a drone I could get a better little flyer for around the house im well interested though

I did see a video showing how the app splits your phone screen. I have a cheap pair of VR goggles that's supposed to work but you'd have to purchase a hand controller.

anyone any ideas if I got the sync for my dji re goggles mounted would they work or would they work without the sync etc ? the sync and camera are about €170 to buy then the Tello is €100 so €270 for a drone I could get a better little flyer for around the house im well interested though
What's "the sync"?

The Ocusync unit? That's like larger/heavier than the Tello itself...

Here you go. I can't say there are tons of videos but this is convincing enough. For $25 bucks if it doesn't work well I can use it for other things.

Thanks for sending the link.

When and if you get it to work, would you mind letting us know how you got it to work?

Thanks again.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliesunique