DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Temporary 107 Certificate?

(Just in case anyone's tracking these things)

Tested: 5 July 2019 (9:30 Friday Morning)
Test uploaded to site/Application Submitted: 7 July 2019
Transferred to Airmen Registry: 8 July 2019
Temp cert issued: 12 July 2019
Card in hand: 16 August 2019

Last edited:
(Just in case anyone's tracking these things)

Tested: 5 July 2019 (9:30 Friday Morning)
Test uploaded to site/Application Submitted: 7 July 2019
Transferred to Airmen Registry: 8 July 2019
Temp cert issued: 12 July 2019
Card in hand: (should be about 30-60 days from now)
Congratulations sir...now go fly your drone like the professional you're licensed to be...be smart, fly safe

Reactions: anim8r
my timeline (so far):

Test: 23 July 2019
Test uploaded to site / Application submitted: 25 July 2019
Transferred to Airman Registry: 26 July 2019
Temp cert issued: 29 July 2019
Card in hand:

i will say that so far everything has been very smooth, surprisingly. the biggest confusion i had so far was the initial scheduling of the test. FAA docs tell you to call PSI testing, but when i did that they wanted nothing to do with me. their site was no help either. then i just called the actual testing center (a local manned pilot training center near an airport) and scheduled it directly with them.

Last edited:
My timeline:
Test: 23 Aug 2019
Test uploaded to site: 26 Aug 2019
Transferred to Airman Registry: 27 Aug 2019
Temp Cert Issued: 3 Sept 2019
Card in hand: TBD

I think the process is really speeding up! I guess we shall see how long it takes this girl to get her physical card in the mail! I will check back in as soon as I do!
Congratulations...be smart fly safe!

My timeline:

I think the process is really speeding up! I guess we shall see how long it takes this girl to get her physical card in the mail! I will check back in as soon as I do!
. Appelton. Cool. Oshkosh here what you fly ?

My timeline:

According to the FAA Airman Registry site, they are processing certificates for Temporary Certificates issued July 25th as of today. So you probably have a bit over a month before you'll have the plastic card in hand.

According to the FAA Airman Registry site, they are processing certificates for Temporary Certificates issued July 25th as of today. So you probably have a bit over a month before you'll have the plastic card in hand.

Thank you! Now to be patient enough to wait the little over a month ;)

Reactions: razoraerial
What made you change? I think I will eventually get another one...
Not a change just have two I cane from the phantom side so always will like them. It’s hard to fly up by you having airport there same here have to leave town. Going shortly to park for a flight. Lol

Not a change just have two I cane from the phantom side so always will like them. It’s hard to fly up by you having airport there same here have to leave town. Going shortly to park for a flight. Lol

I fly for my work and I can literally see the airport from my office. I have the same issue in Green Bay half the time! I live in Weyauwega (work in Appleton) so I do a lot of "fun flying" there! Have a great flight!

I fly for my work and I can literally see the airport from my office. I have the same issue in Green Bay half the time! I live in Weyauwega (work in Appleton) so I do a lot of "fun flying" there! Have a great flight!
That’s cool. Thanks I will have a good one

How did you find this information? Do you mind providing a link? Thank you!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore