DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Temporary 107 Certificate?

Thanks. I really like my Mavic. Been flying RC for many years. These new drones are almost like cheating, they are so easy to fly and can do so much. Looking forward to having fun with awesome video and still.

Just an update to keep current applicants in the loop.

I passed my test this Monday, 24 hours later the test was available to associate with an application in IACRA, within another day (Wed) it was "Transferred to Airman Registry" in the IACRA console, two days later (today), the Temporary Certificate button showed up in the console to allow me to print my certificate.

No email confirmation, though, so I just checked every day.

Reactions: Classic flyer

I passed my test this Monday, 24 hours later the test was available to associate with an application in IACRA, within another day (Wed) it was "Transferred to Airman Registry" in the IACRA console, two days later (today), the Temporary Certificate button showed up in the console to allow me to print my certificate.

Congratulations and welcome to the forum. Be safe fly safe!

Finally got email confirmation today, fully two weeks after the certificate was available.

I JUST passed my part 107 exam 2 hours ago. I'm a little pissed because I got one question wrong. Would have been less annoying if I got a bunch wrong....LOL. Has anyone had theirs show up as available to associate in less then a day? I want to get things started asap, but I also don't want to sit here refreshing every 10 min. If it's unlikely, I'll just check daily.

LP

I JUST passed my part 107 exam 2 hours ago. I'm a little pissed because I got one question wrong. Would have been less annoying if I got a bunch wrong....LOL. Has anyone had theirs show up as available to associate in less then a day? I want to get things started asap, but I also don't want to sit here refreshing every 10 min. If it's unlikely, I'll just check daily.

LP
Congratulations...now take a deep breath and relax...your dealing with the Fed's give it 48-72 hrs....be safe fly safe...Good luck in your endeavor

It took FAA about 48 hours to post my test results for me in IACRA, and I got my hard copy license yesterday 35 days after passing the test.

It took FAA about 48 hours to post my test results for me in IACRA, and I got my hard copy license yesterday 35 days after passing the test.

Just for clarification - when you say hard copy license, you mean your actual card, right? How long did it take for the FAA to post your temporary, printable license?

LP

As a data point, my test showed up to associate at aound 5pm yesterday - roughly 30 hours after my test. I finished my app immediately....now I wait again. Today is obviously a holiday...

LP

Just for clarification - when you say hard copy license, you mean your actual card, right? How long did it take for the FAA to post your temporary, printable license?

LP
Yes, my actual card came about 35 days after passing the test. It took about 48 hours for my temporary license to show up in IACRA.

Reactions: LeafPeeper
Well it appears to be taking longer than 48-72 hours to get temporary certs right now - if anyone is interested. I JUST got mine today. Here are my dates:

Test: 7/2
Results available to associate: 7/3
App submitted: 7/3
Transferred to Airman Registry: 7/4
Temp Cert Available: 7/11

LP

Blame it on the holiday; most of the Feds/contractors here in DC took either the entire week off or the 4th, 5th, 6th. Throw in the weekend, and by the time they returned to their cubicles Monday, they had to be retrained. [FULL DISCLOSURE: I am a retired federal government employee, and I spent the majority of my career at FAA and TSA.] So I do make fun of them. :p

Blame it on the holiday; most of the Feds/contractors here in DC took either the entire week off or the 4th, 5th, 6th. Throw in the weekend, and by the time they returned to their cubicles Monday, they had to be retrained. [FULL DISCLOSURE: I am a retired federal government employee, and I spent the majority of my career at FAA and TSA.] So I do make fun of them. :p
Yes if we can't make fun of ourselves who can we poke fun at...I think the general public would truly be amased with what FEDERAL EMPLOYEES get away with....LMAO

Reactions: seowashdc
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998