DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tennessee Valley (Huntsville, AL) Checking in

Mavic Steve

Reactions
Hey fellow Droners!
I used to fly the big boys (cat 5 Pred/Reapers) for years but hung that career up a few years ago. Now i'm trying to spark my entrepreneurial spirit and use the Mavic Pro and Phantom 4 (not pro) that I own to create youtube content, or service the real estate market some. FYI, I am part 107 certified. I'm also considering some volunteer work for our local football team, police department, fire dpeatment...etc. Basically anything to help local entities out. I know i'm not going to make a ton of money doing this and I'm still a full time rat racer for the butter on my bread, but there's a level of relaxation and satisaction to flying these things. I'm interested in some of the ways you guys employ your equipment and how you got there? (successes and failures)
looking forward to hearing from you all,
Steve

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Reactions: Mavic Steve
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hey fellow Droners!
I used to fly the big boys (cat 5 Pred/Reapers) for years but hung that career up a few years ago. Now i'm trying to spark my entrepreneurial spirit and use the Mavic Pro and Phantom 4 (not pro) that I own to create youtube content, or service the real estate market some. FYI, I am part 107 certified. I'm also considering some volunteer work for our local football team, police department, fire dpeatment...etc. Basically anything to help local entities out. I know i'm not going to make a ton of money doing this and I'm still a full time rat racer for the butter on my bread, but there's a level of relaxation and satisaction to flying these things. I'm interested in some of the ways you guys employ your equipment and how you got there? (successes and failures)
Steve

Since you in Huntsville, I have a couple of possibilities for you. I don’t want to post up for public, but would be happy to have a conversation. However, I am a bit of a newbie on the forum and don’t know how to take things offline/private.

Suggestions?

Welcome to the forum and Thank You for your service.

Have you thought about SAR? You may want to check out this group DSAR:

Since you in Huntsville, I have a couple of possibilities for you. I don’t want to post up for public, but would be happy to have a conversation. However, I am a bit of a newbie on the forum and don’t know how to take things offline/private.

Suggestions?
PHZ,
Sorry for my delay.....I didn't get notified that I had a response!! Would love to chat with you about droning opps. I figure if I have my license, might as well put it to work. I'll private message you (when I figure out how to do it on here) and we'll connect soon.
Thanks!

Suggestions?
Hey PHZ,
Found (and wrote) you on personal messenger. Craniums up on that. Looking forward to chatting with you.
Steve

Hey fellow Droners!
Steve
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54