DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Terms Of Use DJI Go 4.0

Drone Master

Rest In Peace, Fellow Pilot
Premium Pilot
Reactions
IMG_0014.PNG Just a reminder to whom uses this app! When you DL and run the app for the first time.
Please read the terms of use for the app in full for DJI Go App 4.0!
It differs a bit from the original. Everyone needs to understand that this has a big effect on warranty and original DJI Go! So pay close attention!

Wowser. So if the drone damages property or a person as a result of failure (ie not just the pilots fault) you give up your right to take dji to court for it other than small claims (which won't attract media attention) A so called 'nuetral arbitrator' can decide on any further action. Smart that. I'm reading it right aren't I?

Smart from a legal point of view. Most crashes that damage the aircraft, property, or persons are not the fault of DJI...it's pilot error.

Would need an actual lawyer to comment, but I've heard serveral times that these "you give up your rights to go to court" clauses are illegal and wouldn't hold squat if challenged, they're just tring to scare you and deter you from intenting action.

The issue would always be in determining product liability or pilot liability. If you can prove product liability, the terms cannot exempt the manufacturer from liability

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98