DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thank you all from Finland

Mirlo36

Reactions
For some unknown reason (maybe related to world situation), I got enormous desire to get a drone, and this site has been the best place to collect information. Thanks for the community. It's been a real pleasure to read all the knowledgeable facts here.

Now I feel like obligated to say Hello! And Thank You!

- because just ordered DJI Mini 2 Fly More, it was just too good deal...

... and the worst part is, I need serious help about getting YouTube-videos done with ancestor hardware...
(not so old, 12 years+ Linux only laptop, and upgraded to mighty 4 MB Ram)

I'll post that dilemma later in details, at (hopefully) right Forum...

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America Mirlo36.

... and the worst part is, I need serious help about getting YouTube-videos done with ancestor hardware...

Uhmm, I'm not a expert about stuff, but you may need an upgrade to process the awsome content from the Mini-2. ?

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

You are absolutely right. And that is one reason why I wanted Mini 2. It is very capable. For anything.

But at this moment, I still know some sailors over 70 years old (which teached me to sail over 50 years ago) and I know for sure, that they are not familiar with 4K-videos or anything related to something outside of cellular phones, so I hope to provide them some sailing material next summer at very low datarate...

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

For some unknown reason (maybe related to world situation), I got enormous desire to get a drone, and this site has been the best place to collect information. Thanks for the community. It's been a real pleasure to read all the knowledgeable facts here.

Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

I know for sure, that they are not familiar with 4K-videos or anything related to something outside of cellular phones, so I hope to provide them some sailing material next summer at very low datarate...

1080p will be just fine for processing and sharing with others.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scott911