DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Instructor has been found. Thread closed, thank you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joegolf

Reactions
Two adults looking for instructor to help us set-up and fly DJI Mavic Platinum And DJI Goggles Race Edition. We have flown the drone but have never used the Goggles. We need someone who is close to expert in setup including registration and updating while we watch and listen. Someone who can answer beginner questions on hardware and software would be perfect.
We are not stingy so I’m sure we can agree on an hourly payment. Probably two to three hours is sufficient as flying with goggles is the only thing we haven’t done several times.
We’re in Fair Oaks, CA and request instructions be in Fair Oaks.
Knowledge of DJI Assistant 2 is a must. A bonus paid for changing Go4 to eliminate some of DJIs restrictions such as the annoying wind warnings, etc. if you have an older version of the Assistant program makes it very easy to make changes. Unfortunately we have only the new version that locks out ability to make changes.
Please text or email if interested. Thanks. I hope we can work with you.
Text at 916 area code
And then 8157

Last edited:
f you have an older version of the Assistant program makes it very easy to make changes. Unfortunately we have only the new version that locks out ability to make changes.
You can make those changes with version 1.1.2. It's available for download here.

Reactions: BigAl07
Two adults looking for instructor to help us set-up and fly DJI Mavic Platinum And DJI Goggles Race Edition. We have flown the drone but have never used the Goggles. We need someone who is close to expert in setup including registration and updating while we watch and listen. Someone who can answer beginner questions on hardware and software would be perfect.
We are not stingy so I’m sure we can agree on an hourly payment. Probably two to three hours is sufficient as flying with goggles is the only thing we haven’t done several times.
We’re in Fair Oaks, CA and request instructions be in Fair Oaks.
Knowledge of DJI Assistant 2 is a must. A bonus paid for changing Go4 to eliminate some of DJIs restrictions such as the annoying wind warnings, etc. if you have an older version of the Assistant program makes it very easy to make changes. Unfortunately we have only the new version that locks out ability to make changes.
Please text or email if interested. Thanks. I hope we can work with you.
Text at 916 area code
And then 8157
its a very simple and straightforward process,i personally enjoy doing things i’ve never done before

Tudor

adjective
  1. 1.
    relating to the English royal dynasty which held the throne from the accession of Henry VII in 1485 until the death of Elizabeth I in 1603
noun
  1. 1.
    a member of the Tudor dynasty.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not trying to be a grammar Nazi, but I think you meant Tutor

• Haha
Reactions: dawgpilot
apparently i wasn’t paying much attention but you did get the jest of my response didn’t you? i personally wouldn’t critique someone’s english mistakes but hey to each their own.

apparently i wasn’t paying much attention but you did get the jest of my response didn’t you? i personally wouldn’t critique someone’s english mistakes but hey to each their own.
Firstly, the correction wasn't directed at you. It was the OP who made the error. Second, if I make an error, I like to be corrected. That's another way of learning, which I always welcome. BTW, it's gist. Jest is a joke.

Reactions: Cymruflyer
You may want to change your heading to TUTOR because Tudor is a type of house design in England and a period in history. So a completely different word than the word you should be using.

@Bill combs
A minor correction of a word by another person is perfectly acceptable and most people appreciate it. We all sometimes let our fingers get ahead of our brains when typing, but sometimes when a person does not know the correct word to be used, a spelling mistake can send a completely different message to others who may have been able to help.

A tutor may have not even bothered to click on this because they may not be interested in the Tudor period. Also Rolex make a watch named Tudor, so some may have thought this post was about that. In fact I have a Tudor for sale and that is the only reason I clicked on this post, thinking the person was after a watch, though it was puzzling, being on a drome forum. Therefore, suggesting that the word used in this post be changed is a valid point and may well help the OP get more reaction to what he wants.

Just like if someone posted Break Wanted, but really means he wanted Brakes, those selling brakes may not even click on it because they thought the person was after a break, as in a break from work or rest from some other task etc.

Therefore, correct spelling is very important in day to day life and I believe anyone genuinely interested in bettering themselves would always welcome a correction, because most people who take time out of their day to offer a correction to someone's spelling, are doing it to genuinely help that person, and not doing it to make fun of them, or belittle them.

Also, in your post I read your use of the word Jest as just that and did not understand what you were getting at, because you used an incorrect word. That is a perfect example of why we NEED to be corrected, when using the wrong word in a sentence. It was only when W2EJ corrected you that I understood what you were attempting to say. So you see, a correction to your post has helped others understand what you were trying to say, so there is a benefit to being corrected in life, when it comes to spelling.

Last edited:
You may want to change your heading to TUTOR because Tudor is a type of house design in England and a period in history. So a completely different word than the word you should be using.
That would be correct

@Bill combs
A minor correction of a word by another person is perfectly acceptable and most people appreciate it. We all sometimes let our fingers get ahead of our brains when typing, but sometimes when a person does not know the correct word to be used, a spelling mistake can send a completely different message to others who may have been able to help.

A tutor may have not even bothered to click on this because they may not be interested in the Tudor period. Also Rolex make a watch named Tudor, so some may have thought this post was about that. In fact I have a Tudor for sale and that is the only reason I clicked on this post, thinking the person was after a watch, though it was puzzling, being on a drome forum. Therefore, suggesting that the word used in this post be changed is a valid point and may well help the OP get more reaction to what he wants.

Just like if someone posted Break Wanted, but really means he wanted Brakes, those selling brakes may not even click on it because they thought the person was after a break, as in a break from work or rest from some other task etc.

Therefore, correct spelling is very important in day to day life and I believe anyone genuinely interested in bettering themselves would always welcome a correction, because most people who take time out of their day to offer a correction to someone's spelling, are doing it to genuinely help that person, and not doing it to make fun of them, or belittle them.

Also, in your post I read your use of the word Jest as just that and did not understand what you were getting at, because you used an incorrect word. That is a perfect example of why we NEED to be corrected, when using the wrong word in a sentence. It was only when W2EJ corrected you that I understood what you were attempting to say. So you see, a correction to your post has helped others understand what you were trying to say, so there is a benefit to being corrected in life, when it comes to spelling.
Nicely put.

Now, do not even get me started on ‘there’ ‘their’ and ‘they’re’.
Not to mention ‘to’ ‘too’ and ‘two’. :mad:

Tudor
adjective
  1. 1.
    relating to the English royal dynasty which held the throne from the accession of Henry VII in 1485 until the death of Elizabeth I in 1603
noun
  1. 1.
    a member of the Tudor dynasty.
  1. 1.2 Prestige watch brand manufactured by Rolex
Snowflake.jpg

Reactions: Cymruflyer and W2EJ
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics