DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thanks DJI ... Goodbye

Cool, good for you. Hopefully, there will be a whole slew of these reports soon!

Reactions: Fplvert
The tracking info shows it was shipped from Kent, WA ....

Last edited:
But I hope the DHL is wrong and you are getting your Mavic Pro... I'd rather see the good things happen!

Reactions: Fplvert
Sorry man, you are getting a consolation prize.

eBay sellers have to ship something within a certain amount of time.

Reactions: Derf and Fplvert
I've seen reports elsewhere of people receiving pictures of the item from eBay sellers to satisfy their shipping window requirements...and one other of a single battery showing up in a very large box. Be prepared for something other than a Mavic

I hate waiting so I will pay more now than to pay less later. Of course, there are limits to that.

But...I used to be a HUGE MINI hobbyist several years ago. Over that time, I had 4 MINIs, spent hours a day on MINI forums, I attended several MINI runs and get-togethers across the country, and I even went to the 50th birthday party for Mini/MINI in England.

I ordered a MINI after configuring it on their site's configurator. I went crazy waiting for the 4 months it took, and I spent a lot of time on MINI forums. I also did what I could to track the ship carrying it from the port in Southampton, through the Panama Canal and to the port near Port Hueneme in California. I even watched the Panama Canal cameras to capture the ship going through the locks.

FINALLY, after the 4 month wait from configuring/ordering to pickup day, all of the stress and ill feelings of the wait disappeared when I finally took possession.

So, just as with my MINI, your ordered Mavics will eventually arrive, and your stress over the wait will be forgotten as you are gesturing to your Mavic to take selfies(dronies) with your friends or family members.

Reactions: mstampfli
Here is the official DJI statement...

Dear Customers,

We said at our Mavic Pro launch event that we would begin shipping in mid-October. We’ve just passed that, and if you’re wondering where your Mavic Pro is, we’d like to offer an update.

Since unveiling the Mavic Pro, we’ve had amazingly strong global demand. Production is in full swing, and we will be fulfilling orders as fast as we can. If you have a DJI customer account, we’ll be sending you updates, or you can check for new information in our online store Mavic Pro | DJI Store

We thank you for your enthusiasm and patience and for being a DJI customer.

Best,
Adam Najberg
Global Director of Communication
DJI

Please link us to your source.

It was posted on the DJI forum from a bogus IP and subsequently deleted.

nothing_to_see_here_naked_gun.gif

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair