DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Air vs the M Pro ?

Tobi DeFalco

Reactions
I'm being gifted with one or the other for Xmas. The cost on Amazon for the Pro starters bundle is almost the same for the Fly More Combo for the air.
Ok experienced pilots what are your thoughts and preferences ?

Thank you..

What are you going to be doing with your drone?

they are both great UAVs in their own right go watch some videos on line and then decide which one is best for you what suits someone else might not suit you

Im a big MP fan. MA is a nice drone but doesnt have Occusync, parts are more expensive, its noisier, smaller, and the gimbal is not as forgiving to damage as the Mavic Pro's.

I have owned many of each, and always keep a Mavic Pro and a Spark around for fun. The Air is too expensive for what it is.

Reactions: Tesadorn
Get a refurbished Mavic Pro. Same warranty, much lower price. If you're paying more than $550 for it, you're doing it wrong.

Mavic pro! OR of course the 2 if you can swing it...Occusync is a BIG difference... I have a spark and I really hate the lag dif from the pro.....

I’m going to put a vote in for the Air. It really is the do anything, take anywhere drone. And it’s such fun to fly.

I have the M2P and the Air and whilst the 2 is more capable in many ways if I had to sell one it’d that which goes.

That said you’ll be happy with either - incredible tech in both of them.

True!!!! The MA is a super neat drone. You truly cant go wrong with either one. For some reason, I don't fly mine much, if ever.
I did get a awesome skin for it!!

I own the MA, but a friend who I fly with has the MP. I love the very small size of my MA to carry it easily on trips, but wish I had Occulink for longer Litchi missions and the side facing collision avoidance of the MP. No doubt the MP is quieter, which would be better for group photos where it is close to the ground (it scares my 2-yr old grandson). Once it is up at 200 ft the sound level is not apparent to me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
espinafre