DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Best Gimbal Cover For Your M2P Now Available!

Got this one on eBay for $8.00. Snaps right on from the bottom.

0756cfda227dd5ae1fd1478c1cea2a53.jpg
Great add-on, just got one to today. No horrible noise's when putting it on like the stock one

Glad I saw this post. The PolarPro one has been sitting in my Amazon wish list, waiting for me to have a weak moment and justify the hefty pricetag for a little piece of plastic.

Glad I saw this post. The PolarPro one has been sitting in my Amazon wish list, waiting for me to have a weak moment and justify the hefty pricetag for a little piece of plastic.
I use the PolarPro... no movement of gimbal and padded. Plus very easy to use. I got it because the OEM was scratching the metal of the camera.
A47DACCB-CA55-4B25-B1DD-B2A2CE59DCBA.jpeg7D6494D4-37CC-4F8E-BDBA-CE5D4D39FC31.jpeg

Reactions: globetrotterdrone
had the one from ebay lasted about two months before the clips broke wasted my money

Got the "cheaper" one yesterday. Slightly taped the bottom with some thin foam, so far, so good and easy to apply.
Like the design that it completly covers the gimbal, so good protection against some dust too tbh. Let's see, how long the plastic clips last. 1 piece for 5 Euros is ok imho.

Polar pro version is like rocking horse **** nowadays, really hard to find in Europe.
I've yet to find one.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661