DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The fake Mavic batteries have arrived.

Just got a couple myself - yes from Amazon. Fits decent - It does NOT have that positive click feel and sound like the OEM, but doesn't fall out when I GENTLY try to pull it loose. One thing about the batteries that might be of interest to all. The black plastic cover on the back end of BOTH batteries appear to show some swelling pretty much right out of the box. I haven't put them through a single charge cycle yet. So this question goes to @kidroc. Does your Powerextra batteries look like these?
IMG_2764.JPG IMG_2765.JPG IMG_2770.JPGIMG_2788.JPG IMG_2789.JPG
Appreciate your thoughts - Thanks!

Last edited:
Those cells could be longer than stock. If they're going to swell, it will be in the other direction.

I bought one after seeing a review by Rick on Drone Valley. I was unaware of them so I went to Anmazon site and they were on Lightning deal selling I think for $27.00. Charged fine and for past two days holding a full charge. Drone Valley reports no issues with flight times. Good backup position to my 3 DJI Batteries

no mine do not look like that.. but it looks like it may just be the blake plastic not conforming to the case well.

I print tee shirts for a living and to pay for my Mavic Pro habit.
I have people squeeze me and go to another supplier for $.05 ea on a 30 shirt order.
My work is pretty good , I have never screwed a customer, everything is absolutely guaranteed or full refund but $.05 / shirt trumps all.....I can see $3.00 savings on a $999.00 investment will get the fish to bite!!!!!!!
mikemoose55

Ha.. I've been printing T's for 25 years know..I now what you mean there are some cheap peeps out there..

Ha.. I've been printing T's for 25 years know..I now what you mean there are some cheap peeps out there..
Yup, they seem to be everywhere...FYI have you ever checked this group out?
I belong, a whole bunch of tee shirt printers at all levels of experience, just like tis forum but all about the printing & rellated business...FYI
TSB
mikemoose55

Ask any pilot who owns a small plane, *When you buy a new propeller, do you buy the cheapest one you can find or the best one?*

Most big online shops sell unbranded battery for Mavic drones.
Have you tried any?
dx.com has some for 48€, tommtop 56€, aliexpress 61...

Have you tried any?

Have you tried any?
Yes, they work great. They work just as good as the originals. Over a year now and many flights, zero issues.

Reactions: Boob8282
I print tee shirts for a living and to pay for my Mavic Pro habit.
I have people squeeze me and go to another supplier for $.05 ea on a 30 shirt order.
My work is pretty good , I have never screwed a customer, everything is absolutely guaranteed or full refund but $.05 / shirt trumps all.....I can see $3.00 savings on a $999.00 investment will get the fish to bite!!!!!!!
mikemoose55

I ran my own business for 20 years and this happened a lot near the end after the internet came along ( I closed in 2008). I noticed mainly that those people were the ones looking for the cheapest price they could find and they usually ended up just purchasing from the last place they visited .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zohpar