DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Flying Dutchman corner

I actually found a store after 2 days i found out the mavic existed, who had recieved 2 fly more combo packs! I called, ordered and the next morning it was delivered! [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I actually found a store after 2 days i found out the mavic existed, who had recieved 2 fly more combo packs! I called, ordered and the next morning it was delivered! [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

You make me curious what shop.

Also from the Hague here. Still finding out where to order.

Good morning guys, here from Noord-Brabant.

Ordered the Mavic Pro fly more combo at the 14th of Dec, the package should be delivered tomorrow, but this morning the ETA was adjusted to the 1st of March...

Hello.
Ik first ordered end of november, button canceled after twee months waiting.
Toen ordered at DJI ons january 24th andere he is now shipped. Hope to get IT soon.
I live south of Amsterdam and still looking for a good field for first flight. Not easy close tot Schiphol.

Sent from my SM-G930F using MavicPilots mobile app

Good morning guys, here from Noord-Brabant.

Ordered the Mavic Pro fly more combo at the 14th of Dec, the package should be delivered tomorrow, but this morning the ETA was adjusted to the 1st of March...

And again a Mavic owner in Noord Brabant.
I got mine a few weeks ago. Bought a fly more combo in Germany.
Near Eindhoven a lot of no fly zones, but driving though the countryside brings you to loverly places..........A drone makes you a explorer.......

+1 from the North of Brabant (Oss). Owning the Mavic FlyMore combo for a few days now and absolutely loving it! Probably we can meet up so we could act as eachothers observer so we can extens the area in which we can fly to the restricted lowflying zones.

A meet and Greet is always fun and educational. Exploring the flymodes is beter to do with more then alone.
Certainly when you follow a car.......

Reactions: sqv
another one from north-brabant here :) (waalwijk)
got my mavic couple weeks ago and loving every minute of it.

Hi Sparcky,
I have my Mavic and also live in De Meern ;-)
Great news, I've got one and living in Vleuten. Flying around a couple of times in this area. When do we meet? Looks like fun to me and learn from each other...

Dordrecht area here. Got my fly more combo last weekend, now suffering from serious withdrawal signs due to the strong winds... :confused:
Anybody willing to meet up for some coffee and flying time let me know Thumbswayup

Edit: In the weekends, I can often be found around the Utrechtse Heuvelrug, which is a great area to fly.

Reactions: kskalli
we should meet up when the sun is out and nice and warm :D, pref end of may.
somewhere in the area of Utrechtse Heuvelrug so its central of the netherlands for almost all of us.
what do you guys think?

we should meet up when the sun is out and nice and warm :D, pref end of may.
somewhere in the area of Utrechtse Heuvelrug so its central of the netherlands for almost all of us.
what do you guys think?

Nice idea!

Hi,

Got my mavic a few weeks ago and am up for meets suggested locations.

Live near The Hague.

Floris

Hi all

Got a mavic 1 week ago. Flying in between nijmegen and arnhem.

Anybody knows stores wich carry parts or assecories.

Wow, already two people from De Meern, one from Utrecht and one in Vleuten. Its going to be a controlled airspace over here, controlled by Mavics, that is.

I just joined and live in De Meern

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlaut