DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 the journey of water - Engadin Switzerland

GekoCH

Reactions
This is another video from my holiday in Engadin, Switzerland with a different topic:
River - Lakes - Glacier
This was a very special trip to the Morteratsch glacier, knowing I could show my kids one of those glaciers where you can see how small it got over the past few years. They will most likely experience the day it has shrunk so much that you will only see it close to the mountain top or it might even disappeared completely.

I followed the water in reverse; looking for the water where it came from. Hope you like this video as well!

This is another video from my holiday in Engadin, Switzerland with a different topic:
River - Lakes - Glacier
This was a very special trip to the Morteratsch glacier, knowing I could show my kids one of those glaciers where you can see how small it got over the past few years. They will most likely experience the day it has shrunk so much that you will only see it close to the mountain top or it might even disappeared completely.

I followed the water in reverse; looking for the water where it came from. Hope you like this video as well!

Very nice!

Outstanding video and terrific shots. I loved it. Thanks for sharing your artistry. I need to get to Switzerland again to regale in all its beauty. Thanks to you and Maik Kellerhals!

Brilliant, great job! I have subscribed to your youtube! Thanks for sharing.

Beautiful country, think you found the water source. It'll be around for a long time, hopefully.

River - Lakes - Glacier

I enjoyed that very much! Great flying and well edited. Great music too. You would really like and benefit from the Mavic 3 if you have the money for it. Keep it up!

I enjoyed that very much! Great flying and well edited. Great music too. You would really like and benefit from the Mavic 3 if you have the money for it. Keep it up!
thx!
Yes I would really like to have the variabel aperture of the Mavic 3 but the size and the noise compare to the mini 3 pro is probably worse...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger-N