DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 The Mall at Cribbs Causeway

twickers14

Reactions
Shot at 9ish in the morning this shows our super “Mall” (not up to USA size standards) but never the less very well organised and plenty of free parking, which is not usual on our small island. Lovely fresh but cold conditions and MA2 performed perfectly. With sun low it allowed me to see it more clearly as parts of the drone caught the light and flashed almost like a set of strobes but cheaper.
5A2F4976-4BBA-461E-BDEE-D96DC50333C9.jpeg

I bet there was a lot less free space in the carpark a couple of hours later. I remember the last time I set off to go there on a visit a couple of years ago about this time of year I aborted the trip when I saw the almost stationary traffic at Junction 19 on the M5.

Reactions: twickers14
It is shot from an interesting viewpoint with the roundabout in the forground, but unfortunately the white bulidings in the bright sunlight is overexposed and burnt out.
This is a situation where several different exposures combined in one (HDR) would be useful.
Overall the photo is a bit overexposed, a slightly darker exposure in RAW (DNG) would probably let you save the highlights in the bulidings in the RAW editor.

Reactions: twickers14
It is shot from an interesting viewpoint with the roundabout in the forground, but unfortunately the white bulidings in the bright sunlight is overexposed and burnt out.
This is a situation where several different exposures combined in one (HDR) would be useful.
Overall the photo is a bit overexposed, a slightly darker exposure in RAW (DNG) would probably let you save the highlights in the bulidings in the RAW editor.
Got it. You are absolutely right but I was so excited to have shot in the can I went with what I got. I have got HDR software-why didn’t I use it!

I bet there was a lot less free space in the carpark a couple of hours later. I remember the last time I set off to go there on a visit a couple of years ago about this time of year I aborted the trip when I saw the almost stationary traffic at Junction 19 on the M5.
You’ve got it. It is awful at this time of the year. I wasn’t up there to shop (usually am) but get my car serviced at the new super dealership. Presume you won’t be there this year?!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev