DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Mean Green Elk Mountain in 4K and also.....in the Clouds!

Pasquale Josepe

Reactions

Hello everyone. I'm proud to share another one of my adventures. This was one hell of a scenic hike and the clouds were so cool to fly through. This was a very lush green mountain with views as far as the eye can see. This is located in Chilliwack BC Canada.

As always, I appreciate any likes, comments or subscriptions to my Pasquale Josepe. I'm not just the editor, I'm the guy hiking these behemoth mountains to get that footage lol.

Thanks!

Pasquale Josepe

Did whomever edit color correct it? Look kinda raw, but still great either way! I like it

Simply stunning. I literally said "wow" about halfway into it.

Reactions: Pasquale Josepe
Awesome work. 1:20 and 1:50 were my favorite shots by far. I dream of being able to fly through clouds that low and somewhat consolidated(not just fog). I think you captured the enormity and drama of the mountains and clouds. I'm looking forward to seeing more from you

Reactions: Pasquale Josepe
Awesome work. 1:20 and 1:50 were my favorite shots by far. I dream of being able to fly through clouds that low and somewhat consolidated(not just fog). I think you captured the enormity and drama of the mountains and clouds. I'm looking forward to seeing more from you
Thank you Savon. That was a great comment you left. Love the way you indicated exactly what you liked. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

I do have more videos to release and have another 15 on my YouTube channel. Link is at the top of this thread if you'd like to see more.

That pretty much wraps it up for this video. Thanks to everyone who watched it and special thanks to those that took the time to leave a comment. Bonus points to those that subscribed!:) Pasquale Josepe

Off I go to post process my next adventure. See you soon!

Pasquale Josepe

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000