DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Moverio Drone Soar App thread (renamed)

1. FDR first.
2. Go into Settings and allow unknown sources.
3. Sign into Moverio Market to upgrade.
4. Download/install SoAR app.
5. Fire it up and see if it works!

If it does go ahead and load the other apps you had before.
If not hopefully Epson has some new suggestions!

Hi Chuck
Seems to be hopeless :( same result as before. Wait some time and since I don't expect any change will contact moverio again. Thanks again for your support. Regards Wolfram

Hi Chuck
Seems to be hopeless :( same result as before. Wait some time and since I don't expect any change will contact moverio again. Thanks again for your support. Regards Wolfram
I sent you a private message.... Give it a try.

Just to let other people know: with the help of Chuck I got the Soar beta installed. I still got the white blank screen. By pressing 2x '<' (Return) I'm in the App and it seems to work ok.
Could not test it in flight yet due to cold and windy weather here.
Chuck thanks again.

Just to let other people know: with the help of Chuck I got the Soar beta installed. I still got the white blank screen. By pressing 2x '<' (Return) I'm in the App and it seems to work ok.
Could not test it in flight yet due to cold and windy weather here.
Chuck thanks again.

I wouldn't trust the beta but I would now leave that installed and go to the Moverio App Store on the glasses to install the official release over the beta... Soon as you can.

In the Moverio Store you can only start or delete the app once it is installed. So I need to uninstall the beta.
Rgds Wolfram

In the Moverio Store you can only start or delete the app once it is installed. So I need to uninstall the beta.
Rgds Wolfram

So this time just uninstall without clearing the cache and memory... then install SoAR from Moverio Market. It should work just fine.

Chuck I did as you said but with the version from moverio store I cannot bypass the white screen! I reinstalled the beta and starting the app works again with the trick. I give up I will not use this app. No trust to fly my drone with this faulty App. Hopefully the developer will see my post!

Chuck I did as you said but with the version from moverio store I cannot bypass the white screen! I reinstalled the beta and starting the app works again with the trick. I give up I will not use this app. No trust to fly my drone with this faulty App. Hopefully the developer will see my post!

Yeah, you can fly with the beta but be aware of the risk... As for not going past the white screen, I can't explain that issue - I had it happen when I had Go4 and SoAR "fighting" one time.

Cannot get Soar app to load. is there an order for connecting at all? I get to select map area and then drone. But after clicking use this USB "Drone app" dialogue box it returns to the apps menu screen

I have just upgraded to a M2P - and un-installed the old SoAR beta - and now the SoAR won't load with drone connected. (Latest M2P firmware)

I have done a FULL factory reset - and only installed AirDroid, Go 4 & SoAR.

Go 4 works fine - no issues.

SoAR - I could do the AirMap validation and DJI Login - and without drone connected I get to the "view screen" - but the moment I do the same with the Drone connected - I get kicked back to the main Moverio screen - and the SoAR app is still "kind of" active (press square and it is there) - but selecting it kicks one straight back to the main screen again.

I have tried with Wi-Fi on and off - no issues

I have tried with Go 4 first - done complete compass calibration etc - taken off, landed, shutdown - no issues.

Then killed Go 4 - unplug USB - plus USB back in - wait for "USB app" question - selected SoAR - and same thing happens - App tries to start - but kick me straight back out to main screen.

I have just upgraded to a M2P - and un-installed the old SoAR beta - and now the SoAR won't load with drone connected. (Latest M2P firmware)

SoAR - I could do the AirMap validation and DJI Login - and without drone connected I get to the "view screen" - but the moment I do the same with the Drone connected - I get kicked back to the main Moverio screen - and the SoAR app is still "kind of" active (press square and it is there) - but selecting it kicks one straight back to the main screen again.

I have tried with Go 4 first - done complete compass calibration etc - taken off, landed, shutdown - no issues.

Then killed Go 4 - unplug USB - plus USB back in - wait for "USB app" question - selected SoAR - and same thing happens - App tries to start - but kick me straight back out to main screen.
Yes I have exactly the same problem let us hope we find an answer

Mavic 2 is not supported by SoAR yet. Comming soon.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78