DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Moverio Drone Soar App thread (renamed)

I'm okay having to check satellites with the Go4 app but the flight data is important and should be uploaded to the server. I don't understand why this is being overlooked / ignored by Epson / DJI ?!? Odd.

Look on the bright side chuck1026. If you crash your DJI drone and its your fault DJI have to fix or replace it, under the Care thing, because they can't say its your fault. So enjoy before they fix it :)

When you go into the app I think it needs to be listed to use it I have a P4Pv2 and it's not listed it doesn't work. I go to Thailand this Friday and I know that by rc is going to blow out in the heat and humidity with the Go app I really could have done with the Epson app.

Head tracking no it doesn't and if it did I wouldn't use it what if you are near people and you saw someone you really liked and you couldn't keep your eyes off them.

Reactions: mreloc
When you go into the app I think it needs to be listed to use it I have a P4Pv2 and it's not listed it doesn't work. I go to Thailand this Friday and I know that by rc is going to blow out in the heat and humidity with the Go app I really could have done with the Epson app.

I was thinking since the platform is so closely related, it might also inadvertently work with DroneSoar.

So I installed the DS app, put in my email and password and it flicked to a screen saying I need to log in, it has a log in button that does nothing and I can’t get any further.
I know it accepted the credentials because the first time I tried, it rejected a mistake and I re entered correctly. Tried uninstalling and re installing, had exactly the same result. Is there a specific forum or email to seek assistance? The faq doesn’t cover it

So I installed the DS app, put in my email and password and it flicked to a screen saying I need to log in, it has a log in button that does nothing and I can’t get any further.
I know it accepted the credentials because the first time I tried, it rejected a mistake and I re entered correctly. Tried uninstalling and re installing, had exactly the same result. Is there a specific forum or email to seek assistance? The faq doesn’t cover it

You can go to the Epson product site, they have products listed there. Once you get to the glasses, you can fill out a support request. I don't know if there is an easier way. (don't have any links but found it through Google)

I know it accepted the credentials because the first time I tried, it rejected a mistake and I re entered correctly. Tried uninstalling and re installing, had exactly the same result. Is there a specific forum or email to seek assistance? The faq wedoesn’t cover it

There was an issue that has since been corrected. Please try again. You should have success moving forward.

There was an issue that has since been corrected. Please try again. You should have success moving forward.
Tried twice, as in reinstalled, still have exactly the same problem, appears to accept credentials and goes to a screen saying I must be logged in, with a log in button that does nothing. Close app, try to re open, goes to the non responsive log in button.
Would you like screen shots?

Finaly got Soar app going seemed like when ever I started the soar app it would stop the internet connection though it showed I was still connected. Just stoped the wifi then started it again then got through the rest of the set up

Reactions: EpsonMoverio
Same login bug on SOAR. It freezes screen at login. I download twice and reinstall since October 8th and still buging. Epson Moverio team HELP !!!

Hello JPF546. Sorry you are having this issue. Have you tried the trick that martystar posted on September 8th? If that does not do it, my suggestion would be to contact our customer support line at (562) 276-4394 to talk you through the install.

I just reinstalled soar and still no M2 listed. When can we expect to see it added to the app?

Hello JPF546. Sorry you are having this issue. Have you tried the trick that martystar posted on September 8th? If that does not do it, my suggestion would be to contact our customer support line at (562) 276-4394 to talk you through the install.

I have tried the martystar trick and it works that time!
Thanks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada