DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Moverio Drone Soar App thread (renamed)

Well, I just got my BT-300s and I tried this app with the M2P and it no workie. I might toy around with it again later to see if I can cajole it into working, but same story with the AR app too. In other, not related news, I did sideload the Tello app, attached my Gamesir bluetooth controller to the Moverio and everything worked just like you'd expect. Of course, you'd never confuse the Tello with a big boy drone like even the Spark, but it's a fun toy to fly around in the house with and not risk destroying property or people!

I have the same problem with my M2zoom. They said they are working on it. Hopefully it will work soon.

I got my moverio BT-300 2 days ago. Installed the FW upgrade, DJI GO4 everything ok beside download from moverio store is extremely slow. DJI Go4 starts and connects properly with the Drone.
Then I installed Drone Soar. When I start it I'm ending in a loop: 1. screen wants me to login but then comes a complete blank white screen. It has a 'x' in the upper right corner - but when clicking this I end up on the 1. Screen!
I already reinstalled DS 2x but no change!
Please help! Kind regards Wolfram

I got my moverio BT-300 2 days ago. Installed the FW upgrade, DJI GO4 everything ok beside download from moverio store is extremely slow. DJI Go4 starts and connects properly with the Drone.
Then I installed Drone Soar. When I start it I'm ending in a loop: 1. screen wants me to login but then comes a complete blank white screen. It has a 'x' in the upper right corner - but when clicking this I end up on the 1. Screen!
I already reinstalled DS 2x but no change!
Please help! Kind regards Wolfram
Hello Wolfram,

Sorry you are having this issue. Which model of DJI drone are you attempting to connect to DS?

Thanks for fast response. I have a Mavic Air however when I try to open the app there's not any information for the App available which Drone I will use!
Kind regards Wolfram

Thanks for fast response. I have a Mavic Air however when I try to open the app there's not any information for the App available which Drone I will use!
Kind regards Wolfram

I had a similar issue quite a while ago. Give this a whirl... Make sure you cloesd out of SoAR, then go into your apps and force SoAR to stop. Next clear the stored app data (cache, etc.). Then uninstall the app. Shutdown the glasses, re-start and re-install the app. For the first time it starts, don't set SoAR app as default to open.

Hopefully you can then sign in normally. It worked for me......

Report back how it works out.

Chuck

Reactions: wolframmitbach
Hi Chuck,
I followed your instructions thoroughly, unfortunately I end up in the same loop. At first I can enter uid and pw but then comes the white screen with the 'x' and then a screen with only a login button. :eek:
Thanks anyway for your help
Rgds Wolfram

Hi Chuck,
I followed your instructions thoroughly, unfortunately I end up in the same loop. At first I can enter uid and pw but then comes the white screen with the 'x' and then a screen with only a login button. :eek:
Thanks anyway for your help
Rgds Wolfram

Hmmmm. Sorry it didn't work. Maybe go back into apps and make sure to force DJI Go4 stopped and give it another go?

I did the following :
1. Uninstalled DJI Go4 and Drone Soar (just in case they are somehow in conflict)
2. Installed Drone Soar
-> still the same problem!
I'd like to ask the developer what sense has a screen with just a 'login' button and nothing else?
Chuck thanks again for your help.
Rgds Wolfram

Wolfram,

I'm not sure why your SoAR app refuses to let you sign in. You have invested quite a bit of time... It sounds like your last attempt was to go into apps and clear the data for Go4 and remove it, then also clear the data for SoAR and remove that too. Then I'm guessing you re-booted the glasses and only installed SoAR? If not, that's worth a try. My thought is maybe the login page of Go4 somehow confused SoAR but that is a long shot.

If you have the patience, consider doing a full factory data reset and start from scratch with SoAR but not Go4 at first?

I'm sorry you're struggling and there's a solution but we're both missing the root cause somehow.

Hi Chuck
thanks for your ongoing consideration! In the meantime I contacted the developer and got this reply:
>>>>>
Dear Wolfram,

Sorry for the inconvenience.
It seems that cooperation with the DJI server is not going well.
Please wait a few hours and try again.

Best Regards,
MOVERIO Apps
<<<<<
I'm sceptical about if waiting will help anyway for the moment I will follow this advice

Hi Chuck
thanks for your ongoing consideration! In the meantime I contacted the developer and got this reply:
>>>>>
Dear Wolfram,

Sorry for the inconvenience.
It seems that cooperation with the DJI server is not going well.
Please wait a few hours and try again.

Best Regards,
MOVERIO Apps
<<<<<
I'm sceptical about if waiting will help anyway for the moment I will follow this advice

Wow, interesting. I would think sign in for ANY of the DJI apps would be an issue then, but I have been wrong before... I hope you get it resolved. I feel bad I had you try things that took time without success.

I doubt if waiting will change anything. But ok....let's see
No reason at all to feel bad! Thx.

I doubt if waiting will change anything. But ok....let's see
No reason at all to feel bad! Thx.

I just thought of something... What firmware are you running? The latest is 1.5 so if you're on 1.4 or lower, go to settings and update it.

Chuck

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998