DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

This is Why People Hate Drone Pilots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both parties are annoying in this video, but I really hate that young men like this do this kind of stuff to anger the neighbors. They start off by lying, then they torment some guy until he loses it and acts just as childish. Then they post about him being the Karen. Worse, they get rewarded for making these kind of videos. This is really bad for responsible drone pilots. It's exactly why everyone wants them banned everywhere and the rules keep getting stricter and stricter.
Moderator-Help us! This video does not need to be here!If it's real, it's disgusting. If it's staged, it's even worse! Sets a totally bad example. In the stressed environment, this country is in, this kind of stuff need not be aired.

Dale

That was three minutes of my life I'll never get back. So who's the dumbest of the dumb? Is it the drone piolets, the homeowner, or the mindless morons who watch and like this stuff? It's all what we do today. Oh joy.
This looked staged to me. And if it was theatrical, there were no good actors...

How long will it be before that jurisdiction bans drone take-offs and landings?

The moral of the story? Don't live or fly in a high population density environment, if you can avoid it!

:cool:

Reactions: SmilingOgre
I think this whole piece needs the
“Thread Closed” button.
I think it's very valuable for us to know about this sort of activity. It enables us to be prepared when someone brings it up as an example of why drones are a problem. It's important to distinguish between responsible drone operators like the folks here and the goofs posting those annoy-people videos.

i can sympathise with both camps, on the efficacy of having this video posted on the forum and to that end i will place a temporary lock on it
and ask for guidance from an forum administrator

i can sympathise with both camps, on the efficacy of having this video posted on the forum and to that end i will place a temporary lock on it
and ask for guidance from an forum administrator
Sorry not Admin but just the language in video didn’t fly with me
so I deleted it.
Now guys feel free to message me or an Admin but I don’t want
to see such posted again.
dc
ADDED. @SkyRider as far as post #5. Yes you did. Try reading guidelines the whole page as well as our TOS. You agreed to them when you joined and that goes to all. .
You passed this time. Next you won’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet