DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

This makes me very sad

• Thread starter Deleted member 125445
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone in this group will probably condemn you for flying even a wee bit beyond the pale. That might also be the same person who gets into a car and drives drunk, which has a far greater chance of injuring someone than flying a drone.
@Jim Mavic ,i have to be honest with you ,this post is going nowhere ,you purchased a drone then after 2 days decided that you didnt like the VLOS rules as you felt that you would not be able to enjoy flying your drone with the restrictions that the rule placed on you
so you decided to return your drone ,great that was your decision,and i respect that but you seem to forget that there are many many of us on this forum, who can and do to the best of our ability follow the VLOS guidelines ,and have many hours of enjoyable flying under our belts,thank you @sar104 for summing up so eloquently what i was trying to say

Someone in this group will probably condemn you ....

I enjoy the debate. Many here are quite in favor of the rule of law. Freedom feels good. It’s about safety. I’ll pick safety over just about anything unless I’m protecting innocents

Please do not make any more comments on my posts. Just feel free to ignore them.

That's not your call - if you expect to post stuff like that in a public forum and not get called out for it then you will be disappointed.

The drone was returned to Amazon, and they have already received it back.
Then being all this isn’t really necessary and to not let it get
argumentative I see no need in it continuing.
Good luck and stay safe.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d