DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Those who haven’t used their DJI Care Refresh and it’s about to expire soon....

Jhun80

Reactions
To those who haven’t used their DJI Care Refresh and it’s about to expire soon, are you guys planning to renew it with Refresh+? Mine is about to expire soon by September, was thinking of renewing it or just get a drone insurance like StateFarm or AllState or others. Which one is a better option?

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
I got care refresh + just two weeks ago - 12 months with original drone - 45 hours of flying

mine runs out in September but I don't think I can refresh in the uk as of yet

I keep reading about people that when they get to the end of their dji care refresh they deliberately get their drone replaced, Im wondering if you can then take out the care refresh for another year on the replacement?

I can’t imagine deliberately trashing a good drone that I use and trust, just to get a new one. I guess that the sort of person that would do this, is someone I hope I never need to do business with.
I think we are all capable of bending the rules at times, but I would like to think that most of us also have some personal integrity.

I’m with u on that Anzacjack. DJI provide exemplary service that I’ve used several times. It’s great value & their tracking system is tremendous. I hate to think of them dumbing it down because of selfish small minded individuals exploiting the system.

I can’t imagine deliberately trashing a good drone that I use and trust, just to get a new one. I guess that the sort of person that would do this, is someone I hope I never need to do business with.
I think we are all capable of bending the rules at times, but I would like to think that most of us also have some personal integrity.

I agree. I just lost my drone in Italy (it was stolen with all our luggage from the hire car) and the new replacement I bought requires lots of simple flights so that I know I've got a reliable drone. I'd hate just for the sake of a refresh have to go through all that again for a reconditioned unit.

I haven’t been able to activate mine because when I tried to complete the online registration I couldn’t complete it because I’m in the UK and it kept asking me for states in America. So I’m flying without cover unfortunately.

I just purchased DJI Care Refresh. Can someone tell me where to locate my activation code?

You can check here:

I didn't received any info from them yet and I'm just a month from the expiration date.
My refresh will be expiring soon also, does DJI notify you that expiration is coming up or do you have to keep track of it?

I haven’t been able to activate mine because when I tried to complete the online registration I couldn’t complete it because I’m in the UK and it kept asking me for states in America. So I’m flying without cover unfortunately.
You need to make sure you're on the store for your country when purchasing and activating.

To those who haven’t used their DJI Care Refresh and it’s about to expire soon, are you guys planning to renew it with Refresh+? Mine is about to expire soon by September, was thinking of renewing it or just get a drone insurance like StateFarm or AllState or others. Which one is a better option?
If you fly over water you better go with Allstate because refresh isn't worth a **** if you can't recover your drone. No brainer!

Thanks. I will check
You need to make sure you're on the store for your country when purchasing and activating.
on my DJI login to see if I have it set right. I have around 2 hours flight time logged so it is still new really though I have owned it since March this year.

I had to use DJI Cares for my I2. It was brand new and because of stupidity I crashed it with 10 minutes of flight time. Sent it in to DJI and received a refurbished I2 that was defective out of the box and I had to send it back. The say that they repaired the drone that was sent to me and are sending it back. We are now in an argument about getting a new drone. Attached is a picture of what was sent to me by DJI Cares.

Attachments

• Picture of damage to replacement I2.jpg
    Picture of damage to replacement I2.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 119
If you fly over water you better go with Allstate because refresh isn't worth a **** if you can't recover your drone. No brainer!
Not aware of any Allstate replacement drone insurance. State Farm offers a personal articles policy which covers a drone, but not in CA.

Reactions: Lbesing
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan