DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thoughts on hacking Mavic 2 NFZ/HEIGHT/SPEED...

I am still running firmware version .400 on my original Mavic Pro. This firmware has no restrictions NFZ wise, and you can pretty much fly anywhere. I also have a VM setup with that current version which in Mavic Pro circles is considered the golden egg firmware. All this was done by set up with the virtual machine, can anyone do that with the Mavic Pro 2? Currently I have the version 1.000.000 on my Mavic 2, and I am assuming that this firmware can be flashed over to a VM. But I also read where DJI put kill switches in their firmwares, possibly grounding you if you fail to update any NFZ restrictions within a year's time frame. All speculation.
How did you run firmware on VM?

Check Drone-Hacks.com instead of NLD. Simpler and Effective. I have their hack for NFZ and Height limit on my M2P. Don't need the height limit removal as I stay below the 400' limit, but not having the NFZ restrictions is great, DJI is out of the picture and I fly within legal limits following FAA guidelines and LAANC when necessary.

Reactions: Giorgos66 and KS-6
Check Drone-Hacks.com instead of NLD. Simpler and Effective. I have their hack for NFZ and Height limit on my M2P. Don't need the height limit removal as I stay below the 400' limit, but not having the NFZ restrictions is great, DJI is out of the picture and I fly within legal limits following FAA guidelines and LAANC when necessary.
I bought it Drone-Hacks and I get this message:<< Precise fly safe database update - Connect to the internet to update your No-Fly Zone Database>>. Should I update or not? Thank you

You can update the Fly Safe database, just don't update your firmware once the Drone-Hack is installed, or you will have to reinstall the hack. There is also a FAQ on their site. The Fly safe database updates flight restricted areas so you will know what is legally current . The firmware is what actually restricts you from flying in those areas. You will still get a warning, but are still able to fly. Remember, You are still responsible for checking your airspace and flying legally. The hack is to stop China's Geo fencing from stopping you when you have proper approval from the FAA or your local countries rules.

You can update the Fly Safe database, just don't update your firmware once the Drone-Hack is installed, or you will have to reinstall the hack. There is also a FAQ on their site. The Fly safe database updates flight restricted areas so you will know what is legally current . The firmware is what actually restricts you from flying in those areas. You will still get a warning, but are still able to fly. Remember, You are still responsible for checking your airspace and flying legally. The hack is to stop China's Geo fencing from stopping you when you have proper approval from the FAA or your local countries rules.
Ok I will update it. Yes I know about the rest and the non-firmware update. This morning I went for a test flight with hack fcc but unfortunately I lost the signal again ....
I was disappointed, the boat was only about 1 km away, I had no angle of view but supposedly That's why we have Hack Does he want something in his settings .......?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS